• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Methods of Superiority in the Higher Dimensions of the Nasuverse

Here is my question in question: According to Rin in Extra, there's an R>F statement for higher dimensions compared to lower ones. Okay, but now I understand that due to the new Ultima System, R>F directly gives you 1-A as it is a "qualitative superiority."

Now, my question is this:

Shouldn't the mentions of Avalon's 6D and Moon Cell's 8D be 1-A+ following Rin's R>F and the proposed Ultima System? Or are these Higher Dimensions Quantitative? If it’s the latter, please provide an explanation with evidence to help me understand how Higher Dimensions work in the Nasuverse.

Something that helps me understand Quantitative Higher Dimensions in the Nasuverse.

PS: sorry if you don't understand something, I don't speak English so I use Google Translate xd

Back