• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Regenerationn (Low-Mid for his weakest version, comparable to other Transformers who can regain their limbs and arms with enough scrap up to Mid-Godly for his stronger versions, survived being erased from history)"

Hoe can metal Sonic even win here?

This is increlible generic, especialy when Metal resists some and has power mimicry

What's their AP?

Also, how does Metal Sonic resist some of that? I get how he can mimic powers, but I don't see how he's gonna survive mathematics manip.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Unicron has been shown to also be bigger than a planet, according to his planet level AP. Unicron also has reality warping as his avatars, but I'm not sure if it also applies to his 5-B avatars. If it does though, does Metal Sonic have anything against reality warping?

Stalker Maggot said:
"Regenerationn (Low-Mid for his weakest version, comparable to other Transformers who can regain their limbs and arms with enough scrap up to Mid-Godly for his stronger versions, survived being erased from history)"

Hoe can metal Sonic even win here?
This is his weakest version, so I am pretty sure he only has low-mid here

This is increlible generic, especialy when Metal resists some and has power mimicry

What's their AP?

Also, how does Metal Sonic resist some of that? I get how he can mimic powers, but I don't see how he's gonna survive mathematics manip.

I said some, not all, what's their AP?

What's their AP?

I said some, not all, what's their AP?

I don't know the AP difference. Pretty sure Unicron has it, but I'm not sure?

Wait

"Chaos Manipulation (By virtue of embodying this concept, he should have control over it)"

How is that not abstract Existence when he embodies chaos?

Back