• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Star Dream is capable of absorption, reality warping, and BFR'ing to another dimension like it did with Galacta Knight. It's also kind of a b**** to put down, with 4 different forms.

I think Star Dream Would win. It is Massively FTL+ while Metal Sonic is merely FTL+, also Star Dream has got Teleportation. Star Dream could easily evade all of Metal Sonics Attacks while Metal Sonic would have a hard time evading his laser spam due to ther massive speed difference.

Also, is Haltmanns soul corrupting Star Dream in this fight? Because if he isn't, there is nothing stopping SD from going "I wish Metal Sonic was dead. 3, 2, 1 GO!!"

Metal Sonic: 02

Star Dream: 03

(I'm assuming here that Dbzgurl and Marxeerus are voting for SD and Sanic2fast4u is voting for Metal Sonic, since they claimed he would win)

Ichwillpopcorn said:
I think Star Dream Would win. It is Massively FTL+ while Metal Sonic is merely FTL+, also Star Dream has got Teleportation. Star Dream could easily evade all of Metal Sonics Attacks while Metal Sonic would have a hard time evading his laser spam due to ther massive speed difference.
Also, is Haltmanns soul corrupting Star Dream in this fight? Because if he isn't, there is nothing stopping SD from going "I wish Metal Sonic was dead. 3, 2, 1 GO!!"

Metal Sonic: 02

Star Dream: 03

(I'm assuming here that Dbzgurl and Marxeerus are voting for SD and Sanic2fast4u is voting for Metal Sonic, since they claimed he would win)
Marxeerus here i voted for SD

I don't think Star Dream could clone Metal Sonic since he's a robot.

Could Metal Sonic copy Star Dreams abilities? That depends on how high the limits of his ability to copy things is, because every ability has to have a limit. Was Metal Sonic able to copy Super Sonic's abilities? (I'm not into Sonic so I don't know) Because if he can't copy Super Sonic who is 5-A, he can't copy Star Dream who is 4-A.

My point on how Star Dream can reality warp Metal Sonic out of existance still stands.

Cropfist said:
Super Sonic is 4-A, and SD has never done that.
Well, it says "At least 5-A, likely 4-A". But whether Super Sonic is 4-A, my point still stands. Provided Metal Sonic can't copy the power of Super Sonic who is 4-A at best, he can't copy Star Dream who is 4-A. The question is whether Metal Sonic was able to copy the power of Super Sonic in the first place.

Star Dream has reality-warping powers due to fusing with the Access Arc which is a Clockwork Star. You are right, he probably can't just erase Metal Sonic with it, but it still gives him a massive advantage over Metal Sonic.

Ichwillpopcorn said:
Cropfist said:
Super Sonic is 4-A, and SD has never done that.
Well, it says "At least 5-A, likely 4-A".
But whether Super Sonic is 4-A, my point still stands. Provided Metal Sonic can't copy the power of Super Sonic who is 4-A at best, he can't copy Star Dream who is 4-A. The question is whether Metal Sonic was able to copy the power of Super Sonic in the first place.
Metal Sonic was able to copy Super Sonic's abilities, as Super Sonic is basically Sonic but all of his stats are boosted immensely and can fly.

So, I vote for Star Dream due to the fact that star dream survived an attack by Galacta knight, and was still able to function perfectly. This means that I do not think that the Overlord truly has anything with which to destroy star dream with. Star Dream can win with either BFR or Existence erasure.

Back