• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So they are both Low 7-B limited, or both have access to a higher arsenal? (Bakugo Howitzer Impact and Cluster, while Cinner his Pure Form that boosts him 5x times). Either way, the fight would seem balanced

So they are both Low 7-B limited, or both have access to a higher arsenal? (Bakugo Howitzer Impact and Cluster, while Cinner his Pure Form that boosts him 5x times). Either way, the fight would seem balanced
Both are within Low 7-B since Bakugo’s stronger attacks don’t exceed the tier according to his page and Pure Form is restricted as it’d make Cinner over 10x stronger than Bakugo. So Bakugo can use everything he has besides Howitzer Impact Cluster.

Last edited:
Cinner starts with a 2.7 AP and dura lead so Bakugo is gonna need to use his damage boost quick. He has his explosive flight to beat out Cinner’s mobility options, but with superior LS, Cinner could reliably pin him or throw him out the sky

Cinner seems to have 2 tiers better LS, so yeah. Yet Bakugo possesses many useful abilities in this fight, Limited Instinctive Action + Acrobatics + Limited Flight for dodging and coming straight from the air back, and Damage Boost boosting his explosions as time goes on, to hurt 2.7x dura lead Cinner (it's stated Bakugo can fight continuously for eight hours, so the fight gets more dangerous for Cinner the later it gets).

Exactly. Both of these guys have styles consisting of mobility and quick powerful finishes, but Bakugo can avoid hits better with his flight while Cinner just has his advanced acrobats, levitation, and blocking. So Bakugo has to try and go for his big moves while not letting Cinner hit him with his as they could end him quickly. It’s also worth noting Cinner has a very balanced offense and defense, granted Explosion bypasses that but any melee is gonna be very hard for Katsuki to pull off.

It doesn't seem to be a one-sided fight. How about Cinner's 'Non-Physical Interaction (Blocked bullets made of light)', could it block Bakugo's explosions somehow, or just block his 'Light Manipulation (Can blind people with bright light using Stun Grenade)'?
I doubt it could block a whole explosion, though an AP Shot probably. As for Light Manipulation, Cinner has been unaffected by looking at bullets made of blue light and he has goggles

I’m gonna go ahead and cast a vote for Cinner. He has his extreme heat resistance and durability to defend against Explosion while it’s still weak and maybe even when Bakugo builds up more power. Explode A Pult isn’t likely to work because of Cinner’s superior LS, levitation, and Lifelines extension; neither is Stun Grenade I think because goggles plus Cinner has fought a light user before just fine.

That leaves AP Shot, Howitzer, and Cluster which I don’t think Cinner has any exact counters for. But he still has his stats, acrobatics, and forcefield creation. It’s likely he could power through or dodge an extremely powerful attack using an extension or his nimbleness if not just use a force field to block it. I will say Bakugo probably is smarter than Cinner but as far as Battle IQ and skill goes it’s the other way around.

Between his agility and lifting strength among other things previously mentioned, Cinner has the tools to eventually get his hands on Dynamight to ground him and end the fight there with a Metal Crush, Shield Piercer, or Lightning Breaker.

Both have Supernatural Willpower. I think Bakugo's Limited Instinctive Action could save him from getting pinned down with superior LS, but blasting through highly heat-resistant Cinner will be a high difficulty, even if Bakugo gains enough AP advantage as the fight goes on, giving Cinner many opportunities.

Thus, for now, I will be voting Incon FRA (but may change with more arguments, Cinner seems to have a slight upper hand, but not 100% move to finish Dynamight off certainly before he damage boosts greatly)

Both have Supernatural Willpower. I think Bakugo's Limited Instinctive Action could save him from getting pinned down with superior LS, but blasting through highly heat-resistant Cinner will be a high difficulty, even if Bakugo gains enough AP advantage as the fight goes on, giving Cinner many opportunities.

Thus, for now, I will be voting Incon FRA (but may change with more arguments, Cinner seems to have a slight upper hand, but not 100% move to finish Dynamight off certainly before he damage boosts greatly)
Counted but Bakugo’s only showcase of instinctive action was moving to save Deku while letting his own body get destroyed because he couldn’t react. It was his heroic instinct kicking in, not really something to help him in a fight in character. And I think enough wearing down from Cinner would let him get the knockout even if those reactions are consistent. There’s also taking into account the pain Bakugo’s own quirk can cause him if he uses big explosions too much; and since Cinner is built to take those he can exploit the split second Bakugo reacts to the pain.

Yeah, that's true, Bakugo would have to blast enormous explosions to get through Cinner's heat resistance, where Cinner can exploit the moment of pain to pin him down, using extending Lifeline to do so more easily. And light stun won't help Dynamight either.

Changing vote for Lifeline FRA then, but the fight still is won with higher difficulty.

Did you know, that when you place 6x bumps in a ritual placement, turn off the lights, and say "Leo" 6x times in a row, you can summon Leo to give you the final vote? :ddd

Back