• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Well this had to be done sooner or later. Thematic is it not?

This is Winter Soldier Bucky not Captian. Speed is obviously equal. Both are 200 meters away from one another and fight in the cliff side.

Bucky is 333 Tons while Maxim is 169

Bucky: 4

Maxim:

What is the starting range? If it's max for both, Bucky does a lunar snipe. Even if it is visual range, bucky would still outrange.

Electricity doesn't mess him up no, but he doesn't have ice resistance

How good is Macim at fighting?

He can fight on par with people like Amleth and Ophelia, who are the best soldiers Jutland has.

They don't really have many feats except being stated to be the best of the best

Bucky had to go through frequent retraining in order to get used to his bionic arm, as well as being forced to learn every single martial art before becoming the best Hydra had to offer.

Bucky also fight on par and received training from Captian America, who's skilled to the point of obsurdity https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...aptain_America_-_The_Living_Legend:_A_Tribute

Bucky even had to become Captian America after Steve got injured

Yeah ok. Bucky via higher AP, range and skill gap. Maxim has a minimal versatility advantage, but it definitely won't counter that

Hmm....

So after double check the weakness section it seems he does get affected by EMPS despite having one himself.

So yes electricity would likely work, how long I don't know

Not sure in this case.

Bucky has the advantages mentioned before, but Maxim can stun him using electrical bullets, and freeze using ice bullets.

Won't last long, but those are still a bunch of free hits, if it connects

Bucky outlast Maxim in melee combat, and possibly in markmanship; although, how those the other powers from Maxim works? Just typical elemental projectiles with no secundary effects?

@Gar

Both

@Anto

Fireball can burn, I don't remember his electricity attack but i'm 98% positive that it stuns (because basically all of them do), ice bullets freeze on contact

@Cal

Rage power should close the AP gap, if it activates

If Electricity doesn't stun Bucky can just retreat with a one handed fire arm and back up, but I'll assume it does stun

Fair enough

Does Maxim have a set move or does he suffer from being an RPG character

I see

What does he have for ranged options? Assuming Both are in range.

Bucky is good but not great with a sniper rifle and has a rocket launcher.

Shooting with his guns, range is like a dozen of metres.

Alternatively, Sphere Volcano I guess, but that's the most dodgeable attack in history

If it's dozens of meters Bucky has a huge range advantage and I may need to shorten it

I can almost guarantee I have seen worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back