• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meta Knight vs. Siren

Well, going by the Discord talk...

Darkness based stuff gets neutralized by Umbitchella's Siren's keen senses and Extrasensory/Energeia based detections.

He can fly and teleport so her range advantage won't be a thing, thus his bases are covered there.

Meta-Knight's Friend Heart would spell trouble... If not for two things. Ironically, not long before this was made there was an Interlude where she easily resisted all kinds of Emotion-based assaults without even registering it from apparitions all throughout the city of Lemniscrest and Kuzunoha, the Kasha. She even extended that to low-level adventurers and defenseless people throughout the whole place so they could withstand as well. Not to mention her Willpower which was considered to be in the level of the Gods before even getting the Chain Memoria and easily subjugated the sword's influence instead of the contrary.

Going from the Discord talk she scales high enough to actually tank MK's NP even assuming she is hit by it at some point - scaling as pretty superior to Svectral's 1 Gigaton.

Assuming paralysis gets resisted - which honestly taking resistance into account is still a bit of a "maybe" to just nope it entirely since she did that against Aucta, and effectiveness of one's skills/hax potency grows alongside their level of Energeia. I can see it not working to the fullest. Auramental skills are also very much distinct from Sorcery-based moves/Magic so that's another thing to consider.

What ultimately settles this for me is Multi-Layered Body Puppetry with Marionette Bolt:

"She does not say, but her lips mouth the word "Checkmate." An sphere of electricity surrounds Rickert, enclosing him in a ball of solidified Energeia. Then, from within his body, his flow of power is disrupted - just like electricity can course through a human's body, Siren's Energeia was now flowing inside him like a great current, and his body would have to get rid of layers upon layers of an extremely complex manner of control over his body, and alien commands to his inner flow of Energeia! This was no amateur skill! "MARIONETTE BOLT!"

This is an auto-hit in-verse (as in there's no travelling medium nor need to reach a target, just manifests). Rickert had pretty nice resistance and Reactive Evolution. Once hit with this he still stood there for enough of a while for her to grab the sword, leave the battlefield, and it still lasted a while so in this case she would have more than enough time to blast her opponent decisively.

All in all and assuming you don't change to Wright I say Meta Knight doesn't go down without a good fight but she wins eventually by virtue of having all her bases mostly covered.

Uhh... yeah. I don't see any decisive advantage Meta Knight has that there's no real counter for, so Siren FRA.

Fate told me to say FRA and it does seem pretty solidly in Siren's favor, so "FRA".

Back