• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meruem's "Teleportation"

Meruem does not have teleportation. The notion he does comes from the following:

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

However this is incorrect. Not only is it an assumption to call it teleportation. We see later he actually travels physically from one place to another through jumping.

[5]

[6]

[7]

As we can see he seemingly teleports but this isn't the case at all. He jumped from his current location to Welfin.

I'm unsure how fast this actually is though.

So remove teleportation and work out how fast this is are the goals.

Meruem's En is stated to move at the speed of light. He travelled dozens, maybe hundreds of meters to Knuckle and Meleoron (The Palace was a pretty big area) the moment he felt them register on his En. If he's not FTL from that alone he should definitely be relativistic. However, if the statement of his speed only increasing from 3x its previous value is true, that has to mean Netero is Relativistic as well since Meruem was only barely able to follow Netero's hand movements. I think there was even a calc at one point showing that Netero's Zero Hand was a Speed of Light attack. Not sure what happened to it.

Sry, wrote it in wrong way, I meant it as a statement not question.

So how would his speed look like after that? If we really get SoL/Relativistic Meruem, if there is really a statement that his speed improved by 3 times would his Pre-Rose state be 3 times slower (around Sub-Rel, scaling to Netero)?

The context is Meruem created his wings and Youpi said it would take him "15 minutes" get to the palace with wings. However he flew at a faster rate and Pouf said it should take him "5 minutes". So it was for flight speed and maybe 15 minutes was Youpi's own speed which is why he said it would take the King that long.

Even if this were a feat for anything (It's really not, nothing suggests Mereum can move as fast as his En)

It'd be a huge outlier for a verse with their best speed feat at mach 83 for a top tier already

It wouldn't be an outlier. It wouldn't scale to anyone except Meruem who has no anti-feats. The verse generally being at a certain speed doesn't stop the absolute god tier from being at a much faster speed.

Well if it scales to no one except Post Rose mereum and it's only for his En then i wouldn't mind "Speed of Light with his En" since the statement is pretty clear cut for it

Seem's fine to me. Kinda useless though since Meruem's reaction and combat speed don't scale to the speed his En travels.

Would be better if somebody had the Japanese raw though so we can know for sure.

If you get the relevant raws you can ask ShiroyashaGinSan for help afterwards.

You should ask ShiroyashaGinSan and Sera EX to help us out with the raws.

I don't see how he scales to his En personally but someone could calc him viewing Knuckle in slow motion or travelling from within the palace to where Knuckle was in an instant.

Back