• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Low 7-B versions are used

Speed is Equalized

And... Nen Crush is restricted, for obvious reasons.

I know this match probably won't be added due to restricting stuff, but I just wanna how this fight goes =p

Ozpin : 0

Meruem : 3

This shit thread better not die.

Last edited:
Looks like Ozpin is around 2x stronger, but Meruem has the advantage in everything else. In CQC Meruem destroys, it's not even a contest and his abilities that he absorbed from both Youpi and Pouf are gonna screw Ozpin over heavily. Meruem easily wins.

Thats...not really allowed, Nen Crush doesnt give a higher tier so its not allowd to be restricted

He has tens of thousands of years worth of skill garnered and composited from tens of thousands of lifetimes he spent training as world-class huntsmen every time he reincarnated

So... does Ozpin have any advantage except for AP? Also, is his skill really that much better than Meruem? I mean, I don't recall Ozpin showing anything better than Meruem.

If there's a question of skillfulness, then what are the statements & feats/demonstrations in favor of Ozpin? & I guess it might be good to ask the same about Meruem so the info is readily available for the participants in the thread.

So... does Ozpin have any advantage except for AP? Also, is his skill really that much better than Meruem? I mean, I don't recall Ozpin showing anything better than Meruem.
Even if Ozpin's skill is better, Meruem will use his analytical prediction and accelerated development to quickly surpass his skills.

Back