• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nevermind Geralt is actually five times stronger. My dyslexia kicked in hard for a second there.

Anyways Mercer's invisibility fails as Geralt has absurd enhanced senses (can tell a guy hundreds of feet away is sick based off his breathing pattern and what he was sick with). I'm pretty sure Geralt's Mind Manipulation resistance is better than Mercer's mind hax and Mercer doesn't resist mind manipulation so Geralt uses Axii and calls it a day.

Mercer starts with mind hax and invisibility. Invisibility is negated by Geralt's senses and Mercer's mind forces you to attack the closest living target, which would be Mercer in this case. Geralt uses Axii and tells Mercer to leave or Geralt destroys Mercer with his ap and skill advantage.

I was going to make a thread about the Skeleton key powers, but even if they don't get removed they are still vastly out of character for Mercer to use. The only one he used is power modification and that is what made him 9-A in the first place so it's not going to help here.

Back