• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds crystal clear to me, should get type 1 and immortality type 8, or both type 1 and 2 for abstract existence.

The first 1 proves the power while the others don't but would fit into that idea. The last link gives him type 8 Immor. and Resurrection. Those should be in Imgur, the first as an album and both saying from which comic they are in the description or title. Also, how he was destroyed as referenced in the last image?

The first 1 proves the power while the others don't but would fit into that idea. The last link gives him type 8 Immor. and Resurrection. Those should be in Imgur, the first as an album and both saying from which comic they are in the description or title. Also, how he was destroyed as referenced in the last image?
He got blasted by Franklin Richards

The first 1 proves the power while the others don't but would fit into that idea. The last link gives him type 8 Immor. and Resurrection. Those should be in Imgur, the first as an album and both saying from which comic they are in the description or title.
Well?

I got them, 1 last thing; When did he come back from being destroyed? Give a timeframe for his ability to revive would help.

After that I would need someone to unlock me Mephisto's profile.

Well, there's always some low-ball we can use, like the real life time between the comic where he got destroyed and that one of the last scan, so which comic is that?

So what are the conclusions here regarding what should be added?

I think it's been agreed that Mephisto should get Abstract Existence for reasons stated in the OP as well as what Eficiente proposed from his showings in Tarot #3. Also, in Defenders #111 stated that Mephisto among other demons are manifestations of evil that emanate from one Satan. Does that fit in with the Abstract Existence stuff or no?

Well, emanating from a true ultimate embodiment of evil has not been acknowledged ever since, and currently Marvel is going a different route with The-One-Below-All.

What are the other reasons for Mephisto having abstract existence?

a question

If I'm reading correctly, Franklin destroyed Mephisto on the physical and spiritual plane, does that mean Mid-Godly?

and mephisto compares to other Abstracts, so can we scale to those feats of Regen?

since in various profiles of abstract entities it only appears as Regeneration without a specific level

@Eficiente
your links don't work

It does work for me, you can quote the comment and rip the link.

The feat should not scale to other abstract entities due to the way Strange portrayed it in Mephisto's case, how Mephisto barely counts as one of them due to how unassociated to them he mostly is and the anti-feats the rest have. I'm yet to see how the feat is Mid-Godly.

I think that the given examples are sufficient to warrant abstract existence, yes.

In addition, there was a scene in which Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet attacked Mephisto on a metaphysical level in order to harm him.

I need his profile unlocked.

I don't think metaphysics have necessarily anything to do with concepts, it can simply refer to soul-based stuff. Many definitions given to metaphysics would fit into this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back