• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Melzalgald vs Nui Harime

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Round 1: Speed equalized

Round 2: Speed unequal

In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, who wins?

Round One: Melzalgald has a weakness quite similar to Uzu's. Whereas Uzu could be weakened and taken apart if the single banshi thread is severed, Mel is dependant on the single marble. So even if she wouldn't know to do that at first, Nui has way more than enough precision to find that marble and would find out this weakness sooner due to having experience fighting a somewhat similar opponent. Plus she can hold off Mel's clones with her own as well. I'd say Nui takes this with somewhat difficulty.

Round Two: Nui blitzes Melzalgald horribly. She would not only have FAR more than enough extra time to find out the weakness before he could do anything, but could probably just hit him so many times that she destroys the marble on accident.

Ryukama said:
Round One: Melzalgald has a weakness quite similar to Uzu's. Whereas Uzu could be weakened and taken apart if the single banshi thread is severed, Mel is dependant on the single marble. So even if she wouldn't know to do that at first, Nui has way more than enough precision to find that marble and would find out this weakness sooner due to having experience fighting a somewhat similar opponent. Plus she can hold off Mel's clones with her own as well. I'd say Nui takes this with somewhat difficulty.
Round Two: Nui blitzes Melzalgald horribly. She would not only have FAR more than enough extra time to find out the weakness before he could do anything, but could probably just hit him so many times that she destroys the marble on accident.
^This pretty much sums up what I was gonna say

On scenario 1, I think Melzalgald should be able to harm Nui on a high degree thanks to the speed equalization, plus its Regenerationn is a little better than Nui; but, if Nui manages to find "that weak spot" she easily wins, otherwise she still wins but not before losing a lot of blood.

Scenario 2: Nui murders it, she is too fast.

Nui both rounds

Nui shouldn't have too much trouble finding the marble in Metal's body.

Nui both rounds considering she was able to cut the thread that held Senketsu when Ryuko was fighting her, I don't think it will be difficult for her to find Melzalgald's marble.

Lol thanks @Red

Well it 8 consecutive votes now. I think it is safe to say this thread is concluded.

Alright they've been added. I believe this thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back