• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Melt's further upgrade?

With Melt Lancer comes up, there are new things added to her profile. Now, i know you may think that "Summer is a joke" or "Summer is not relevant" but Melt so far is the most sensible one and close to original profile. This may results in content revision, or not. Now, for now i will just drop in some new things that came from Summer profile, that, at least for me, acceptable in canon. I will let you guys think about it.

Profile Bond level 2

Òâ╗Goddess' Essence: C
A skill perfected since her birth, a skill which allows her to manifest as a Goddess. Due to her main essence being changed from Sarasvat─½ to Leviathan that her skill is ranked down as the result.

This feels relevant in regards to how her goddess's powers and Authority works. Though imo the main essence change doesn't affect much on her abilities just which is more used and such.

Profile Bond Level 4

Òâ╗Perfect Fluid: B

Leviathan's authority. It fills the world with seawater by turning itself into the fluid. The only way to defeat Melt who used this skill would be to use only attacks that pierce her invincibility.

Òâ╗Melt Envy: EX Tainted by one of the Seven Sins: Envy. A changed form of Melt Virus thanks to the influence of Leviathan. Her Noble Phantasm potency is increased through taking her party member's prana into her own. Though a strong skill just by at a glance, it's a demonic skill that deranges the pace of her party members at the critical moment.

Perfect Fluid B is the second skill which in game turns the battlefield into Water type arena. By its description, it sounds like the skill, or authority changes the surrounding world into liquid, that in turns makes Melt invincible due to herself a fluid. I posted the last skill because it feels important on how Leviathan's symbolism affects her in a way, though it doesn't sound so different than the original Melt Virus.

Extra Profile Leviathan is an enormous magical beast that inhabited the sea from Jewish belief, referenced in the Hebrew Bible in the Book of Job. The Gods after the Last Judgement, created numerous enormous magical beasts to be humans' food as fast as they could. And thus the magical beast, the Behemoth who inhabited the land; While in the sea lived the magical beast Leviathan (Livyatan).

Both Leviathan and Behemoth are treated as guard keepers. While Behemoth was a mild-mannered herbivore, Leviathan, however, was a violent beast.

All Leviathans are treated as female, and later on, depicted as a huge snake in their image. As humans prior to the medieval ages saw the sea as living at close quarters with death and through how people saw the violent and bestial nature of this creature as something of a demon, eventually it was depicted as a great demon that represented "Envy" of the "Seven great sins". Leviathan in the Demonology is believed to hold a significant position after Satan and Beelzebub. Furthermore, it holds the authority of a great admiral of hell. According to the Book of Job, that creature was described to be so big that it causes the sea to flow in whirls just by swimming and allow raging waves to surge.

"No matter how violent it is, if a girl possesses divinity then she is considered a Goddess you see ☆"

Said BB-chan with her super-interpretation bursting all around.

This one is the most important part to me because it explains more about Leviathan's profile in the Nasuverse itself. So, from this, than just water and sea authority, Leviathan, and in turn Melt, also has demonic authority as demon king/admiral (in the original demonology Leviathan is a demon prince, or king). By the way, penguins are described to be Leviathan's followers. So maybe Leviathan is actually a serpent.... or a penguin.... Who knows.

Back