• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Melt vs Ren Amamiya (Hope this can work)

Ok, for what I get after searching Joker in Low 1-C is 6D, right? So this should be possible, correct? Don't know what D is the 1-C key, so I'm not trying it. Both at Low 1-C, speed equalized?

Melt: 0
vs
Ren: 0

Melt starts with Melt Virus, which is pretty hard information and concept manip iirc. But Joker resists.

Not sure how Joker will hit her since she's got her Invulnerability, which means anything he throws just auto-misses.

Idk.

Melt starts with Melt Virus, which is pretty hard information and concept manip iirc. But Joker resists.
Melt bypass, but want to see if he have layers of resistances and if in that case Melt could still bypass them.

Ok, in principle this seem like there are room to debate, so I'm happy with that.

I mean, Saraswati Meltout would probably work here, but Joker has some other tools, like his fatehax and passives.

Almighty also ignores resistances and immunity via Law Manip, the same way Melt is invulnerable, but idk how ignoring Immunity/Resistance would interact with "lacks a hitbox"

it says Melt has resistance to resistance negation on her profile.

neutral for now though.

edit: looks to me like Melt stomps. she resist every relevant thing he has and can easily bypass his high-godly regen by absorbing him. also I don't think speed needs to be equalized since Melt has immeasurable combat speed with passive hax.

Last edited:
Back