• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mei Mei vs Ogi Zenin

that remains me, would ogi underestimate mei meionly because mei mei is a woman? considering how sexist the zenin clan is...
He should underestimate her normally because of his delusional mindset. Also Zenin clan members are cocky.

Even his fighting style is dependent on him initially using normal sword and taking a cheap shot with his CT unless he gets some Aura PTSD from Toji level opponents I guess..

Well then Ogi gets cooked then Mei Mei would just distract him on her side & gonna slam Birdstrike on him just like she did with that Special Grade curse. Ogi doesn't seems to skilled enough to counter two or more target at same when he couldn't even counter one target properly.
No. Fbe counters any attack on contact, if he thinks multiple attacks will come he can switch his stance, or will just counter both at once. When couldn’t he counter one target properly?

No. Fbe counters any attack on contact,
Read the scans I sent. His sword is the one which counter attacks.

Naobita and Ogi both FBE works same mechanism but usage is different. Ogi sword counter attacks the Cursed Energy which enters his sword range while Naobita FBE covers his body like water and counter attacks his targets.
if he thinks multiple attacks will come he can switch his stance, or will just counter both at once.
Why would he thinks he will get jumped by Multiple targets ? Like I said Mei Mei would act as a distraction and land a hit on him with Birdstrike and it's AP surpasses Ogi's sword durability. It will be same thing as Maki destroying his sword with her weapon.
When couldn’t he counter one target properly?
I already repeated multiple times. Maki landed a hit on Ogi. 🗿

Read the scans I sent. His sword is the one which counter attacks.
if he thinks multiple attacks will come he can switch his stance, or will just counter both at once.

Why would he thinks he will get jumped by Multiple targets ? Like I said Mei Mei would act as a distraction and land a hit on him with Birdstrike and it's AP surpasses Ogi's sword durability. It will be same thing as Maki destroying his sword with her weapon.
Because sorcerers can sense curse energy around them.

I already repeated multiple times. Maki landed a hit on Ogi. 🗿
Please show this hit cuz I just read the chapter and that didn’t happen.

Because sorcerers can sense curse energy around them.
Yet even Naobita couldn't sense Dagon attacking him when using FBE?
Also sensing ≠ He can tank that attack with his sword auto counter when the attack coming in his range is way above him like we seen how Maki destroyed his sword.
Please show this hit cuz I just read the chapter and that didn’t happen.
Check.his cheek that's a clean cut by Maki's sword.
19-1_kqIrdFl9NlG-m.jpg

He had his view blocked by an endless stream of Shikigami, I'm gonna go and say they likely blocked his senses.
I'm not gonna buy his senses getting blocked argument. Seeing and aura sensing is diff stuff. His vision getting blocked shouldn't be an excuse.
You're trolling. She barely cut him and FBE is turned off here as he switched ct.
So when he activates his CT FBE gets nulled? That's great. Easy reason to land a hit on him lol.
What is your excuses for his sword getting broke.

I'm not gonna buy his senses getting blocked argument. Seeing and aura sensing is diff stuff. His vision getting blocked shouldn't be an excuse.
I was making both arguments there. A large amount of Shikigamis are in front of him, he doesn't have x-ray vision, all their ce blocked his senses.

And this doesn't even have to be why, it can be both that the stream of Shikigami was the limit his fbe could focus on and that his senses were blocked.

So when he activates his CT FBE gets nulled? That's great. Easy reason to land a hit on him lol.
What is your excuses for his sword getting broke.
He can just block the hit. There's no excuse, the dragonbone used his own ce and force against him.

I was making both arguments there. A large amount of Shikigamis are in front of him, he doesn't have x-ray vision, all their ce blocked his senses.

And this doesn't even have to be why, it can be both that the stream of Shikigami was the limit his fbe could focus on and that his senses were blocked.
I mean Dragon should have more CE than some sure hit which only has 70% of his power
You don't need X ray to identify greater threat.

Anyway my point is just because Sorcerers can identify their opponents with CE doesn't mean they can in all situations.

Mei Mei Birdstrike wasn't under smallpox curse Rader even with it can easily identify highest CE In his domain. Either it's way fast for Smallpox or Crows doesn't have much of an existential aura.

Either way I can see her landing a hit
He can just block the hit. There's no excuse, the dragonbone used his own ce and force against him.
His own CE is no better than a 3rd rate first Graders.
He can block Mei Mei Axe at best not Birdstrike. Claiming his speed can block an attack which has AP to damage SG Sorcerers is NLF without him showing any feats for it.

Back