• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Autobot IDW Megatron vs Aeroblitz Dragonoid

Both 2-C

Speed equalized

Dragonoid- 3 (Phoenks, AnonymouBlank, LordTracer)

Megatron- 0

I think Dragonoid has the AP advantage but I could be wrong. Dragonoid also seems to have alot more abilities although I don't know much about these guys.

Im going to say Dragonoid via versatality and probably being higher on the AP scale.

Would help if someone who knows Megatron came here but Drago FRA. Bakugan has what is probably the biggest 2-C scaling chain on this site and I really doubt Megatron comes close to Drago. Boy will need hax to win this before he gets one shot.

Don't think so. Megatron has antimatter manip here so he can dura neg Drago from the get go. Only question is if he reliably leads with it.

Edit: Hollup actually. Drago resists dura neg so I have to ask, does anyone know what kind of dura neg he is resisting and would it neg the antimatter destroying the matter he is made of?

Edit 2: Just noticed low godly. This is definitely a stomp.

Back