• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Megamind (Preparation / Robot suit) vs Homelander (TV Series)

Speed is equalized

IMG_8036.jpg

megamind-villain.mp4

Villain:

Supervillain:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
are we giving megamind his death ray? as depending on how far apart they start he could just take out homelander from orbit

Considering the profile counted it then i guess megamind could have just given himself the powers of metroman and completely stomp homelander otherwise unless the suit can actually cover metroman's absurd speed then he doesnt really stand a chance.
Megamind has an advantage on destruction with his suit but speed wise megamind loses badly.

are we giving megamind his death ray? as depending on how far apart they start he could just take out homelander from orbit
I think is possible but remember that it has a huge cooldown and an area of effect is not that big.

Megamind got beaten by Tighten, and TV Homelander is stronger than Tighten. Using comic Homelander who is weaker than Tighten would be more fair. Megamind could give himself Metroman's powers, but he never thought to do it, instead literally making a large effort to make a new enemy for himself. So giving himself those powers is very out of character.

Megamind got beaten by Tighten, and TV Homelander is stronger than Tighten. Using comic Homelander who is weaker than Tighten would be more fair. Megamind could give himself Metroman's powers, but he never thought to do it, instead literally making a large effort to make a new enemy for himself. So giving himself those powers is very out of character.not
I can see why you said it but the reason Megamind didnt used metroman's powers on himself its because he wanted to have a challange he wasnt actually going for the win. But this time those kind of restrains shouldnt be used here even more considering who he is fighting, he is basically a much worse version of Tighten in terms of cruelty

Megamind got beaten by Tighten, and TV Homelander is stronger than Tighten. Using comic Homelander who is weaker than Tighten would be more fair. Megamind could give himself Metroman's powers, but he never thought to do it, instead literally making a large effort to make a new enemy for himself. So giving himself those powers is very out of character.
The reason Megamind lost to Tighten was because he didn't take the fight seriously whereas Tighten did. Also I don't think scaling like that works very well on this site considering TV Homelander and Comic Homelander are quite different in stats and combat skill.

If anything Megamind would have a better idea of what to do against Homie considering he's already had years of experience fighting characters who pretty much have the exact same powers as him such as Tighten and Metroman.

Lastly, while Megamind never used the Defuser Gun on himself, he did develop gear for himself that emulated some of Metroman's powers in The Button of Doom.

Megamind specifically couldn't beat Tighten without the ability to remove his powers from him, which was only possible because he gave them to him to start with. Their first fight we know he had more tricks because he used them when Tighten made it clear he was going to kill him, but after that he still couldn't get the best of him without the ability to remove his powers.

Assuming that both are in character, I assume that Homelander would be very nonchalant about the fight, while Megamind would take this a friendly duel. Homelander would eventually grew impatient of Megamind fighting him (specially since Homelander is very prideful and believes himself as invincible) and would try to kill Megamind. At that point, it would kinda be like the Tighten fight, except Homelander is weaker (though not by much). Now, during the fight, Tighten did manage to overwhelm Megamind's robot, so it's a matter of time before Homelander could do the same.

Tbh, I think Homelander could take this, but for now I want to wait and see more arguments.

Assuming that both are in character, I assume that Homelander would be very nonchalant about the fight, while Megamind would take this a friendly duel. Homelander would eventually grew impatient of Megamind fighting him (specially since Homelander is very prideful and believes himself as invincible) and would try to kill Megamind. At that point, it would kinda be like the Tighten fight, except Homelander is weaker (though not by much). Now, during the fight, Tighten did manage to overwhelm Megamind's robot, so it's a matter of time before Homelander could do the same.

Tbh, I think Homelander could take this, but for now I want to wait and see more arguments.
How would Homelander be able to overwhelm the robot? It’s stronger than him.

Also, going by Standard Battle Assumptions Megamind will start out viewing Homelander as a major threat

Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences.

How would Homelander be able to overwhelm the robot? It’s stronger than him.
Is it though? While it's true Megamind wasn't serious during the fight, he got wrecked by Tighten, and already the difference between Homelander and Tighten is not that big. Damage would accumulate on the robot.
Also, going by Standard Battle Assumptions Megamind will start out viewing Homelander as a major threat
Then just skip half my comment lol

Back