• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Rayquaza vs. Toriko

Toriko wins this.

Rayquaza is Mach 13,814.70+ while Toriko is at least Mach 30,000+. So Toriko is roughly 2.1 times faster than Rayquaza is, which means that Toriko can and will speed blitz Rayquaza.

Rayquaza is Moon level (74.04 Exatons of TNT) while Toriko is Moon level+(Which starts at 4 Zetatons / 4,000 Exatons). So Toriko can release roughly 54x times more energy than Rayquaza can.

Toriko is 2x times faster and more than 50x times more powerful. Toriko stomps.

SwordSlayer99 said:
Toriko wins this.
Rayquaza is Mach 13,814.70+ while Toriko is at least Mach 30,000+. So Toriko is roughly 2.1 times faster than Rayquaza is, which means that Toriko can and will speed blitz Rayquaza.

Rayquaza is Moon level (74.04 Exatons of TNT) while Toriko is Moon level+(Which starts at 4 Zetatons / 4,000 Exatons). So Toriko can release roughly 54x times more energy than Rayquaza can.

Toriko is 2x times faster and more than 50x times more powerful. Toriko stomps.
This.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I don't think Toriko can from what i know about him, Apara.
Well, with Rayquaza starting off flying since he IS a legless dragon... i don't really see how Toriko will land a hit if Rayquaza just flies up. I mean, even with the 2x speed difference, OP didn't state how far away.

Aparajita said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
I don't think Toriko can from what i know about him, Apara.
Well, with Rayquaza starting off flying since he IS a legless dragon... i don't really see how Toriko will land a hit if Rayquaza just flies up. I mean, even with the 2x speed difference, OP didn't state how far away.
Point. Yeah i think that's what it will determine weather Toriko can hit Rayquaza or not.

Even so, with Extremespeed, i think Rayquaza can get high enough off the ground before Toriko can land a hit. After that, it's just about spamming attacks until he goes down.

So i'll cast my vote for the wierd shiny chinese dragon that eats water.

To be fair, Toriko has some ranged techniques like this one: http://www.***********.net/toriko/294/10

But SMD Mega Rayquaza has planet level durability. I'm not sure that Toriko can take him down

Toriko could nail Rayquaza from the ground with a flying fork. That shit hit the upper atmosphere in a matter of seconds.

Of course alternatively, Rayquaza could raze the planet from the stratosphere with a hyper beam.

The Wandering Shepherd said:
To be fair, Toriko has some ranged techniques like this one: http://www.***********.net/toriko/294/10
But SMD Mega Rayquaza has planet level durability. I'm not sure that Toriko can take him down
Toriko is planet level as well, he hasn't been upgraded because of wiki's current attack potency chart which is wrong

Nibbler3100 said:
Toriko would have no problem jumping up since Bambina has jumped to the stratosphere under all of that gravity
I do t think that same feat applies to Toriko..

Actually that's only for Super Mystery Dungeons Rayqueza. There;s like two keys for Ray's Mega form: One that's 5-C, the other High 5-A/

CrossverseCrisis said:
Actually that's only for Super Mystery Dungeons Rayqueza. There;s like two keys for Ray's Mega form: One that's 5-C, the other High 5-A/
which is being used?

So yeah no, we're not using the High 5-A version. Only the 5-C version is actually being used here.

SkyEmperorRayquaza said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
So yeah no, we're not using the High 5-A version. Only the 5-C version is actually being used here.
Why not then it's a stomp thread.
Why not? Did you read Wandering's comment? At the time this was made, only the 5-C version existed when this fight was made.

You know if anything, imma just close this since this might as well be a stomp thread then if your still on wanting to use the more stronger version of Ray.

Actually, imma just leave this open then. I know for a fact that Ray's Mega form that;s being used here is the 5-C version, not the High 5-A one.

SkyEmperorRayquaza said:
blue oni toriko is still 5A. so it's not a stomp even if we use rayquaza's strongest version since toriko is faster and regularly fights 5A beings who're lightspeed or FTL (heracles, bambina, guinness).

Faisal Shourov said:
SkyEmperorRayquaza said:
blue oni toriko is still 5A. so it's not a stomp even if we use rayquaza's strongest version since toriko is faster and regularly fights 5A beings who're lightspeed or FTL (heracles, bambina, guinness).
Blue oni Toriko is 5B last time i saw his profile.

Well I just check and he's 5A, but he's only large planet level. With mega rays being dwarf star level in both dc and durability I don't see Toriko being able to kill him.

tbh, Toriko. If you say bloodlusted, a bloodlusted Toriko can last in fights against the Large Planet, FTL-FTL+ 8 Eight Kings, and if he takes enough damage, a bloodlusted Blue Oni, after Toriko ate PAIR, i can see a Bloodlusted Blue Oni being able to blitz Ray. The speed advantage allows Blue to use multiple attacks. Blue leapt quite high in the air while in a jolly mood and socked Heracles in his (her?) quite large face with a Devil Fork. Bloodlusted Blue? Could likely blitz Ray with enough Large planet to possibly Small Star level attacks if not higher, since we've never seen Blue fight serious, much less serious AND bloodlusted. So I'm sticking with Toriko tbh.

In Ray's defense though, it's unfair to pit him against a character who's Large Planet level with only a fraction of his full power revealed, since we only have part of Red, none of a serious/full-power Blue, and of course, with the fact that Toriko has a third, even more powerful demon, it's quite unbalanced in Toriko's favor

Back