• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man X vs Proto Man, Bass, Duo and Mega Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we have X taking on the 4 strongest characters from the Classic Series. X would easily defeat any of these characters 1V1, but what about all at once?

Rules

Fight takes place in the Satella Police Force Base

Speed equalized for all combatants.

Round 1: Manga X vs Canon Bass, Duo, Proto Man and Mega Man

Round 2: Mega Man X Era X vs Composite Bass, Duo, Proto Man and Mega Man

Round 3: Same as round 2, but if X still wins, put him against every character from the low-fodder tiers we have on this site for Mega Man characters.

Note: I would assume Composite Duo and Proto Man 5A since they are both stronger than Bass and Mega Man in every continuity IICR.

Protoman7
Mega Man X 2
Bass-0
MegaManSSB4
DUO

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
X:2

Classic Team: 0

But....Hard difficulty.
X could easily defeat anybody from the Classic Series in like, 2 seconds.

His insane regen combined with vastly superior dura should make X have this fight in the bag. He'd just kill them one-by-one. It would take him a while, though, and some of the hax from Classic could give him some difficulty, but he takes this mid-diff IMO.

X stomps rounds 1 and 2 11/10, and wins round 3 10/10 non-stomp.

Manga X doesn't have the same hax as his canon counterpart from my experience (though I only read the manga for the first three games, with the latter two untranslated) so I assume he gets beaten, but not without a hard fight considering the fact that speed is equalized.

Round 2 X destroys.

Round 3 X still destroys since Legends lacks hax compared to their mainstream counterparts.

Reppuzan said:
Manga X doesn't have the same hax as his canon counterpart from my experience (though I only read the manga for the first three games, with the latter two untranslated) so I assume he gets beaten, but not without a hard fight considering the fact that speed is equalized.
Round 2 X destroys.

Round 3 X still destroys since Legends lacks hax compared to their mainstream counterparts.
Since X destroys rounds 2 and 3, can he solo the Classic Mega Man cast of characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back