• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man X fights himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure while they're equal, Copy X lacks the experience X has and is too overconfident. Not to mention how the original is more versatile.

Voting X

Doesn't X just Hax the shit out of him? I know Copy X has an AP Edge via Scaling, but Sweet Jesus he does not compare to X in terms of Hax or Skill.

SOMEONE MADE THIS! YEEEES! YEEEES!

Anywho, gonna vote X with Mid Difficulty.

Copy X should have the AP/Dura advantage (via MMZ > MMX scaling). But it's not meaningful given it's not that big of a gap and Mega Man X has experience fighting stronger people anyway (i.e. Sigma, Awakened Zero, Lumine, etc). And... that's the only advantage Copy X has, really.

Mega Man X holds every other advantage like MUUUUUUUUUCH wider versatility and variety of armors which allow for screen nukes, having access to AP & speed amping chips, etc. He should also come close to skill stomping Copy X given that Mega Man X = Zero consistently (who is an absolute monster on his own given when he was in an animalistic mental state he out skilled multiple Reploids at the same time who should be all be > to Rock in skill -via being based off of X's design- who is already very skilled on his own).

Also, I forgot to mention Copy X should have all of Mega Man X's resistances due to the former being based off of the latter's DNA. Guess that'll need to be added in the future.

Anyway, voting Mega Man X for my reasons.

SOMEONE MADE THIS! YEEEES! YEEEES!

Anywho, gonna vote X with Mid Difficulty.

Copy X should have the AP/Dura advantage (via MMZ > MMX scaling). But it's not meaningful given it's not that big of a gap and Mega Man X has experience fighting stronger people anyway (i.e. Sigma, Awakened Zero, Lumine, etc). And... that's the only advantage Copy X has, really.

Mega Man X holds every other advantage like MUUUUUUUUUCH wider versatility and variety of armors which allow for screen nukes, having access to AP & speed amping chips, etc. He should also come close to skill stomping Copy X given that Mega Man X = Zero consistently (who is an absolute monster on his own given when he was in an animalistic mental state he out skilled multiple Reploids at the same time who should be all be > to Rock in skill -via being based off of X's design- who is already very skilled on his own).

Also, I forgot to mention Copy X should have all of Mega Man X's resistances due to the former being based off of the latter's DNA. Guess that'll need to be added in the future.

Anyway, voting Mega Man X for my reasons.
Zero quite literally stated that Copy X<X. X FRA

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also yeah, the original Mega Man X FRA. As the saying goes: nothing can beat the original.

With X's vast arsenal, experience and sheer skill, Copy X's AP and dura advantage isn't too significant and the gap isn't either.

Count XSOULOFCINDERX's vote, by the way. He voted for Mega Man X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back