• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega man ( Classic ) vs Link ( Composite )

Mega can still start with Time Stop, walk up to link, and flash freeze him with Absolute Zero before the Hyrulean realizes what just happened.

Actually, Link now has a time stop weapon in the Statsis Rune, making this harder for the super fighting robot, even though that is for Breath of the Wild. Regardless, Mega Man still wins. With all of Link's hax, none of them can put down Rock before he absolute zeroes Link. Not even Link's impenetrable defense in invincibility stacking can prevent that Mega Man high diff. Actually, can Link tear him apart with the Magnesis Rune? Eh. Probably not.

Edit. Looked through Link's profile. He has oneshots in transmutation, and apparently has other magnetic weapons. And Triforce reality warps. He also has force fields. I'm going to undecided.

Edit again. Yeah, MM has transmutation too, and completely forgot about black holes. Back on MM's side, but it's dependent on what others say.

Xmark12 said:
Link wishes MM was dead via triforce since this is bloodlusted.
Rock freezes him before he can utter those words.

My vote goes to Mega Man due to better hax and more importantly hax resistance since he has taken hits from these hax weapons from the original owners.

Link doesn't need to speak it, as the TF reads the hearts of the wisher. I still think black holes will be the deciding factor.

Has he ever erased someone with it? If not I think it's off the table.

The black holes will Kill link since he has neither the dura or speed to resist it, and Mega Man even while nerfed to links speed still can teleport

He never done it because he was never bloodlusted before. Obviously if he did every problem would be solved.

Because he never had the triforce in any other game other than Skyward Sword. This is a composite Link. Ganon never existed in Skyward Sword.

Do you even know what the triforce does? It grants wishes. Living being or not, they can't survive being erased from existance.

Edit: Plus, he can just wish that Megaman was a normal human if he wanted to, then kill him.

And again, he's never used the tri-force in battle to do something like that, so it even so is it even something he'd do? bloodlusted Link would still prefer to slice someone up or destroy them with bombs.

Saying Link can just wish his opponents away when he's never done anything like that is a blatant NLF. What he might be able to do and what he actually does are two very different things.

I mean, the Triforce is a reality warping item, and he did use the wish to bring a whole country back from the brink of death twice. In ALTTP and ALBW. It also brings people back to life. Heck, in SS, he does wish for the destruction of the Imprisoned. It's safe to assume a bloodlusted Link would Wish his opponent out of existence.

Can't Mega Man just speed blitz Link before he can do anything, i mean Mega Man is MFTL+, which is way faster then Link's Sub-Relativisitc+.

Assuming Mega Man can't speed blitz Link, Stasis is useful in this match as it obsorbs all kinect energy from any target and Magnetism does give him some control over Mega Man and both combine can BFR Mega Man.

Link does have the Triforce though, which is a near omnipotent relic....

Right now, i'm undecisive.

Edit: And i just realized speed is equalized.........-_- XD

Back