• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meg vs Jaws Round 2

Megalodon Gets in a fight with Jaws. But not just any Jaws. Jaws from 007.

Speed is equal

Game Jaws used

Takes place at a small island in the middle of the ocean

Jaws is on the island. Meg is in the water.

Who wins and why?

Megalodon (MEG): 2

Jaws:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Hmmm. This largely depends on if Jaws is in the water or not. He can beat sharks well but the Meg's pure size may be too much for him here. He should be able to deal with the stealth mastery but it's pure size may allow him to drag Jaws to the point where water pressure beats him.

If Jaws can lure the Meg out of the water which I believe is possible then he weakens it with the flamethrower and possibly then takes it out. However, I don't believe he can do enough damage with the flamethrower for long enough. The Meg should be able to just dive underwater and take little damage from it.

Overall I think the Meg wins it because Jaws will know that going in close is a bad idea (even for him, a man who simply loves biting people) but will eventually have to anyway to have a chance of winning.

Meg takes it for me

Back