• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean no one have yet to added Yhwach vs Rick Sanchez..so yeah... anyway just for little confirmation...Yhwach don't have Antithesis since he never steal that ability from uryu.

Wait was this rly a thing? Yhwach can't revive right (or at least i think he can't), so let's just go over what Medaka can do to beat Yhwach.

-Just let him see her (1 of the abilities she copied from Ajimu includes "dying upon seeing" check wiki if u don't believe me)

-Use skill zero then stomp (skill zero nulls any skill , it wasn't specified abnormalities or minus, just said skill)

-Just All Fiction everything away.

-Create a universe skill (just create a universe where yhwach is just some trash tier guy)

-Time travel to a point where yhwach was trash.

-Blitz Yhwach, take him inside ur dream then stomp.

-Blitz yhwach, kiss then replace all his abilities with stuff like..."burst bust (become big breasted skill....don't laugh it exists)"

-Create an exception skill (she can create an exception to "The Almighty")

-Use "Humor contrast (be stronger than the enemy skill)"

-Manipulate Probability Skill

-Eternal World skill (self explanatory)

-Change history skill (makes it so that he never got any abilty to begin with).

-Words become reality skill (it's not really a way to beat him but just wanted to say that medaka can also make words into reality)

-Become god skill (i don't even fuking know how this works but she has it).

You got the point, Medaka STOMPS HARD! Taking into account The End which means Medaka getting a 120% power Almighty, and everything else he does. She has dimensional skills and other stuff like that. Just someone close this and add to medaka, complete stomp even without The Hero.

I know its over and done with but i think ywach wins. ALL the sternritter powers. i mean come on.

just look at the X AXIS and the VIABILITY, the YOURSELF, the WIND, the DEATHDEALING, COMPULSORY as well ass the VANISHING POINT and the BALANCE.

• Sigh*
Yes, Medaka has an arsenal that counters most or all of those, and that which she doesn't, she has advatages that he cannot over come. Let it go dude.

Let what go? Also, skimming through her profile i still dont see any way for her to overcome all the combination of powers ive mentioned(and failed to mention).

Encounter pushes away any physical, mental and emotional damage making most attacks Yhwach does against her useless

Unknown Hero makes it so that Yhwach doesn't even know Medaka is there

Book Maker nerfs Yhwach down to Medaka's level

All-Fiction erases Yhwach's attacks, Medaka's own death, and even Yhwach himself

The End copies all of Yhwach's abilities and allows Medaka to use them at 120% efficientcy.

**** being the better man lol. I'll address every single one

• The Viability can't regenerate you when you have no body or soul. All Fiction's existence erasure counters
  • X-Axis is useless when All Fiction undoes the wounds immeadiately.
  • Medaka has The End, which is a better version of the Yourself. Assuming both copy eachothers powers right off the bat, then Medaka still has The Hero, which cannot be copied via power copying, cloning, or replication.
  • The Wind is useless against Book Maker which bypasses defensive hax and abilities such as this. Also bending won't save you from existence erasure.
  • Deathdealing. Book Maker bypasses and seals. If you don't like that, then All Fiction just erases him
  • The Compulsory is useless since All Fiction just undoes the actions. Weighted Words provides her a counter by manipulation her own nerves and his via electrical signals. Also, if he the nerves get even close enough to use the ability then he gets rekt by Scar Dead automatically.
  • Vanishing Point is basically just Unknown Hero, and the 2 cancel eachother out. Vanishing slider gets countered via All Fiction's psuedo time stop and Auto Pilot
  • The Balance is basically just Hundred Gauntlets, a skill that Kumagawa evolved into All Fiction. So this is just a worse version of an ability she already has.

And all of this, Yhwach has absolutely no counter to The Hero. If he has no counter, then he gets PIS and won't use his abilities, like he does in his own story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back