• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka vs Giorno ( Rematch )

Round 1 : Base Medaka vs Base Giorno

Round 2 : Medaka ( strongest known skills ) vs Giorno has GER

Distance : 100m

Fight take place in The Hells

Speed equal

Who win and why ?

R1: this is a good fight, but i give it to....giorno IF he creates a 360┬░ field out of plants, the moment medaka attacks it will cause her downfall,

but since no knowledge exists: medaka wins since giornno will want to "check out" his enemy first ^_^

R2: gigantic mindf*ck, imo allfiction will be stopped by GER and any other power too, but maybe not... maybe allfiction works since it takes GER itself away, but GER maybe negates this....so, all in all, i give it to......medaka, due to more versality, no idea if it is useful but whatever ^_^

Inconclusive from the looks of it.

However if Misogi and All Fiction cannot effect 4D and Acasual beings it will not work on GER whatsoever. The possibility of GER being able to negate All Fiction would become extremely higher, and due to this I would give GER the win.

R1: Giorno takes it in character, since Medaka isn't willing to use her minuses R2: Giorno takes it since his infinite reaction speed trumps Medaka's infinite attack/movement speed (you have no idea how hard it is for me to admit this ;3;)

Blahblah9755 said:
R1: Giorno takes it in character, since Medaka isn't willing to use her minuses
R2: Giorno takes it since his infinite reaction speed trumps Medaka's infinite attack/movement speed (you have no idea how hard it is for me to admit this ;3;)
speed equal

Round 2 : Medaka's strongest known skill...what skill ?

Is this Medaka with all of her skills turned ON ? if so then i say this inconclusive :p

Probably inconclusive, since battle in this level of brokenness is pretty baffling to me, and i dont see how their can break out each other defensive, since madeka can push away all damage inflicted, including all physical, emotional, mental damage, and even death to elsewhere, and while medaka The Encounter and allfiction probably can bypass GER causality manipulating defensive I dont think that is enough to beat GER since GER itself is listed as Acausality user.

Anyway no comment for round 1 since I dont know what skills/Techniques medaka can use in her base form.

I agree with not Jim sterling,and I'm pretty sure Medaka's base form is her with all her strongest known skills and building level physical AP, although I highly doubt that's what was intended for this fight

In case this Fight is not baffling enough, Here there are even more baffling Fight for you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

warning this is a shameless promotion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I doubt Medaka can use All Fiction on a 4D being. And I doubt that her techniques would allow her to escape from the LOD punch because her techniques have never been shown to bypass cause and effect.

LOD punch is one cause infinite effects no? Ifshe erased that initial cause wouldn't it end? Not to mention with encounter Giorno has no way to land the LOD punch on her in the first place.

Also bookmaker and all fiction were used on Ajimu who has the power to surpass dimensions, so they likely will work on a higher-D being.

Wait, can't GER put Medaka's willpower down to 0? and erases the effect of Medaka's All Fiction and Book Maker?

QPower said:
Wait, can't GER put Medaka's willpower down to 0? and erases the effect of Medaka's All Fiction and Book Maker?
oh, this is true, but GER doesnt have enough AP to kill medaka and put her into a eternal loop (because it can also be negated if medaka negates her own death, GER only negates one cause, if someone repeats it (like wanting to use allfiction again) than it will work unless GER erases this too), so it would be a stallmate again :(

GreatestSin said:
QPower said:
oh, this is true, but GER doesnt have enough AP to kill medaka and put her into a eternal loop (because it can also be negated if medaka negates her own death, GER only negates one cause, if someone repeats it (like wanting to use allfiction again) than it will work unless GER erases this too), so it would be a stallmate again :(
Wow, we have 2 broken characters here fighting and they both can resist each other's techniques but can't kill each other.

Back