• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs The Protege (Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultima Reality said:
>Medaka copies / negates the Protege's copying abilities
>Protege can copy High 1-B entities

....this Medaka Box wank needs to stop
>Straw hats my argument.

>Calls Medaka wank without anyone claiming any true feat.

>tfw I write a thing before seeing the argument again to confirm it

I am a Genius. 10 / 10

Anyways, I... Really don't see how Medaka's copying abilities are better than Protege's, or if she is capable of negating them. You are basically comparing 3-D copying to copying that works on a infinite-dimensional scale

>Yeah not limitless %. He's nothing like Medaka. He's basically a weaker version of Medaka taken into NLF. He copies a power at the same level as the user, needs to see. So he's like a weaker Medaka, since Medaka can copy by sight, hearing or experience, makes the stuff stronger than the user etc.

>Medaka's power mimicry works on a scale infinite degrees of infities below Protege's

>Protege is the one with the NLF

1. Medaka's copy : Copy and perfect everything, if the user can use the ability at 100%, u use it at 120%.

Protege's copy: Copy something at 100% power.

2. Medaka's copy: Works on sight, hearing and experience or knowledge.

Protege's copy: Works on sight (which gets negged by all fiction).

3. Medaka's copy: Has currently shown no limit including Hanten and Ajimu (if they happen to get a rank)

Protege's copy: Has shown to copy anything on most levels (short of 1-A and above if im not mistaken). Yeah protege can copy stronger powers cus "shown vs not shown" but that's a mute point cus medaka ain't some bullshit high tier character so his copy doesn't rly need to be that strong.

Get why Medaka's copy is better in this fight?

Now as for the negation, yeah All Fiction completely negates protege's ability to copy then bookmaker before he can recover.

Kaltias said:
>Medaka's power mimicry works on a scale infinite degrees of infities below Protege's

>Protege is the one with the NLF
Yeah he is Medaka TAKEN TO NLF. Meaning he takes a weaker version of Medaka's powers and adds "no limits" to it to be able to copy anything. I didn't say that in a sense of "he's all wank and no bite", he is what Medaka would be if she gets NLF.

It doesn't matter the in-universe degree of copying or how it is done. What matters here is that Protege's copying is realistically infinite degrees of higher infinities above any of Medaka's abilities

You can't just say she negates or seals abilities that are literally infinite complexities above her without proof or evidence that she can do that. That is the textbook definition of Wank

... In the context of Versus Debates, that is...

It copies stuff Medaka has no true way to prove she can copy. That is true, that is not good enough since all he will copy is medaka.

She's not gonna neg his powers directly, but indirectly. She will make him unable to copy since he's limited to "sight" to copy stuff. Without sight, he's ******, then she can just bookmaker and keep him around.

Ultima Reality said:
That is the textbook definition of Wank

... In the context of Versus Debates, that is...
But wank has one meaning ovo

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Oh look,is Firephoenix with his trash wank.
Someone close this.
Am not even wanking doe. Every little thing is wank when the opponent is strong enough apparently. "What the protege is way stronger than Medaka, she can't erase his sight cus tiers"

Srsly sight erasure and protege becomes trash. If that is also wank on Medaka's side then just put her on 0 dimensonal beings cus i mean "she can't affect anyone, there is no way she is erasing sight, nor is she capable of being invisible via Unknown Hero in front of Protege i mean he's too high a tier".

There are no Protege stat before he copied LT power, i think this should be locked. Unless OP demonstrates who is this "everyone" that he copied.

Also, that's the worst looking trap i have ever seen

Clockwork Cookies said:
There are no Protege stat before he copied LT power, i think this should be locked. Unless OP demonstrates who is this "everyone" that he copied.

Couldt say it any better thank you

Clockwork Cookies said:
Well this is more of a "copy vs copy, which copy copies the copy better than the copy of the copy who copied the copy", and LT is removed to avoid stomping. But Medaka's Unknown Hero should stall long enough for Medaka to beat Protege.

Also yeah i agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back