• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SpookyShadow said:
Can she erase Aleister's clones?
No, it's like a '1-up' system and I assume her ability won't target all possibilities unless it's set specifically for that and works conceptually, which I highly doubt she can figure out that's the reason why Aleister keeps popping himself out of nowhere. If she tries to prep he tosses a curse into her and her brain shuts down or he Spiritual Trips then Blasting Rods her to mist.

You know what, Aleister FRA. It seems like his 1.4 Billion clones always turn out to be the decisive factor in his matches lol. Here's this huge wall of text under his notable attacks and techniques, and only a couple sections actually mean something XD

So only one clone? So, overall he has had clone either get incap or killed before? I see on his profile Aleister himself has take damage before from his spells.

The reason I'm bringing this up is because Scar Dead will be a good counter.

Mr. Common Sense said:
Re-opening the wounds that incapped clone should be enough for a win-con? An hour is all that is necessary via SBA.
No? The clones aren't connected to him in that way, and if the Main Aleister is killed, priority switches to another one. Before she even gets close he'd have already turned her into red paste with Spiritual Tripping.

She doesn't have one cus we can't tier her. We refused to put her at Low 2-C, because that would have seemed like a heavy lowball so we just erase her from the existence of scaling.

Back