• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mechikabura vs Palkia

Well, Grand Priest is a completely different story. I don't see any resistances of Absorption on Gira's profile. So I'm pretty sure Mechi just stands there and absorb.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Well it's Thought-Based, and can he instantly absorb Giratina? It's Half of the Pokemon Multiverse
If the anti-matter is thought-based then nope, not happening. The DBH multiverse is larger than the Pokemon multiverse and Mechi's absorption is passive.

Anyone know if any of the game thing has been translated before and posted on here before? Or you can ask one of the sites Japanese knowledgeable to translate, as a scan was posted above.

Giratina true form is the Conceptual Embodiment of Anti-Matter, to absorb it is to the absorb Anti-Matter and if Mechi doesn't have the resistances then things are going to go nasty for him when he interacts with the stuff.

Personally I would rather that thread never happens because it would be boring either way and would be either a stomp or a shouting match debating what would happen if Mechi absorbed Anti-Matter, neither of which are fun.

Yeah, I agree. I'm actually getting tired of DB vs Pokemon now. These kind of matches are really hurting my goddamn brain. They really need to be banned as they are controversial as hell.

I've always been questioning myself why Goku vs Superman was banned and this wasn't.

Because Pokemon vs Dragon Ball isn't a infamous Death Battle, and Pokemon isn't a representation of Western Media being put against a similar representation of Eastern Media

I'm unsure if it Passive in the game, their doesn't seem to be any evidence that points towards it being passive, but that might just be me.

Rose of Ragnarok said:
Yeah, I agree. I'm actually getting tired of DB vs Pokemon now. These kind of matches are really hurting my goddamn brain. They really need to be banned as they are controversial as hell.
I've always been questioning myself why Goku vs Superman was banned and this wasn't.
Me too, honestly. This farce with Mechi / GP vs CRT has dragged way too far and I'm honestly am all for it being done with, not just now, but in the future.

Back