• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mechikabura has high godly regen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the description says? Cuz im not see any Regenerationn on his Profile only immortality type 3 (can regenerate endlessy) just that.

How in the heck do you get High-Godly from his profile? At best it's Low-Godly since he already resists EE and the like. And even that is iffy.

Thats not close to Mid-Godly at all, no context here, heck even high mid Regen is described as that.

Because his Regenerationn is based around the timelines he has absorbed. He can regenerate limtlessly, and he already resists EE etc.

Sevestus said:
Because his Regenerationn is based around the timelines he has absorbed. He can regenerate limtlessly, and he already resists EE etc.
1. Resistance doesn't equate to regen.

2. If he regenerates from his timelines then that sounds High or something.

Mechikabura immo
True.
This here, from his profile, details "limitless Regenerationn". Take limitless how you will, but it should be noted that no attacks could harm him, and the only was his regen was stopped/weakened was through Keysword, which is a 4D weapon basically made specifically to fight Mechi/Demons.

None of them have that much of an AP advantage over Mechi so this could be as low as High-Mid.

I suppose so, but it's been emphasised that the immortality itself is limitless, and his Regenerationn isn't a byproduct of a direct advantage over them.

It says he has limitless Regenerationn as a consequence of absorbing time itself. My question is are you still capable of erasing someone from history if he is pretty much absorbed all of time?

Yeah, just fine. It's called having high enough AP. Or EE. Absorbing time is nothing more than a Low 2-C feat without further elaboration. In this case, it seems that he just regenerates from his infinite absorbed timelines, nothing more.

That kinda seems like low godly to me if he can regenarate using space-time alone. But tbh I feel like "limitless" Regenerationn far too unquantifiable. Can't we just leave it at unknown and add some kind of note?

How? He absorbed pretty much all of history, if you destroy him he'll regenerate from it. We know it's a 2-A feat because that's the proven amount of timelines and you just said that so I don't understand why you brought up the low 2-C thing. How can you say he is just regenerating from his infinite timelines when he IS the infinite timelines? I know he isn't regenerating from being erased from history but that's because he is history.

How is it Low-Godly? He isn't regenerating from some non-corporeal aspect of himself at all. Hell, any 2-A with AP can nuke him by virtue of busting his timelines.

Well, I though that since he is one with the space-time, if you destroyed his body, he can simply come back from the infinite timeline thingy. Though it does kinda feel like NLF to me as well.

Wait, this sounds more and more like Type 8. I thought he became his timelines or something.

Nope, he absorbed them, but stores them in a Pocket Reality in his body as cloud like things.

Indeed, that's precisely why I said low-godly, he absorbed the timelines, so they became a part of him. And even if his body is destroyed, he can come back from these timelines that are now part of him.

Let's look at the possibilities

Chronoa, Elder Kai, Goku, Vegeta or Gogeta/Vegito and Trunks are fully aware of attacks like the Spirit Bomb which gathering enough genki to surpass Mechikabura is not entirely impossible. Matter of fact its implied that Vegito was near the power output of Mechikabura in the Manga and the same with SSJG Trunks.

"SSJ4 Vegito rushes in and lands SUCCESSFUL PHYSICAL AND KI BASED ATTACKS"

Nothing that these guys could muster up would be able to completely wipe out Mechi's high Regenerationn so Mid-High is out of the question. Since Mechi absorbed Time itself he is capable of "Limitless Regenerationn" Meaning in order to destroy Mechikabura you would need to destroy Time/His Higher Dimensional Existence which his Regenration is tied to. This evident because all the Time that Mechi absorbed went with him when he was sealed and was essentially lost for eternity. That should be above High on its own since its basically saying as long as he is tied with Time his Physical presence will be unharmed. Low Godly at least seems the best fit here. It is even supported by the fact that the creators stated that it would take a GoDs/Angels/Zeno to end the arc in its entirety since with Hakai/Squish they can bypass Low Godly Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

So I am for a Low-Godly Mechikabura post Time Powers Unleashed anything higher is too much since the GoDs could handle it if they were there, though if the manga was applied then maybe not, but he is for sure not Mid-High and I can't see how if his Physical existence is tied to Time itself how he could be High

Mechi has at minimum low godly. You could make an argument for mid godly but you won't get it. It also doubles as type 8. Unfortunately for Mechi, it's not 2-A type 8 as he didn't absorb all of time yet. Just 2-C to 2-B type 8. If he did complete his task, he'd have almost Lavos levels of immortality.

Wait, what happens if say, a Marvel 2-A punched him? Would he lose his regen if those universes were destroyed or?

AwkguyDB said:
Let's look at the possibilities
Chronoa, Elder Kai, Goku, Vegeta or Gogeta/Vegito and Trunks are fully aware of attacks like the Spirit Bomb which gathering enough genki to surpass Mechikabura is not entirely impossible. Matter of fact its implied that Vegito was near the power output of Mechikabura in the Manga and the same with SSJG Trunks.

"SSJ4 Vegito rushes in and lands SUCCESSFUL PHYSICAL AND KI BASED ATTACKS"

Nothing that these guys could muster up would be able to completely wipe out Mechi's high Regenerationn so Mid-High is out of the question. Since Mechi absorbed Time itself he is capable of "Limitless Regenerationn" Meaning in order to destroy Mechikabura you would need to destroy Time/His Higher Dimensional Existence which his Regenration is tied to. This evident because all the Time that Mechi absorbed went with him when he was sealed and was essentially lost for eternity. That should be above High on its own since its basically saying as long as he is tied with Time his Physical presence will be unharmed. Low Godly at least seems the best fit here. It is even supported by the fact that the creators stated that it would take a GoDs/Angels/Zeno to end the arc in its entirety since with Hakai/Squish they can bypass Low Godly Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

So I am for a Low-Godly Mechikabura post Time Powers Unleashed anything higher is too much since the GoDs could handle it if they were there, though if the manga was applied then maybe not, but he is for sure not Mid-High and I can't see how if his Physical existence is tied to Time itself how he could be High

When and where did the creators state that Angels/GoDs etc could have pulled it off?

Yeah, a better and more well researched thread will be better. I am in support of closing this and creating a better thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back