• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU - Tier 1 K.E.V.I.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever it's the best I can do. I make them myself on my phone because most of them aren't even available elsewhere.
There are alot of ways you can get scans tho, you can edit youtube clips for example

Like for the star vortex scene for example, you can download the video, edit the part you want, post it on imgur, then post the link here

There are alot of ways you can get scans tho, you can edit youtube clips for example

Like for the star vortex scene for example, you can download the video, edit the part you want, post it on imgur, then post the link here

Can you recommend a MacBook compatible software / app for editing other people's YouTube clips that I would download?

I absolutely hated the She-Hulk ending, I would like to ignore it and it hurts me that this would be how the MCU reach Tier 1, but unfortunately I have to agree with the upgrade.

The Reality-Fiction difference is established pretty clearly, with the entirety of the MCU, including it's Multiverse, being fictional in the Real World, and K.E.V.I.N. itself is the creator of all of it. Which would mean he created and have complete control over an infinite Multiverse, viewing it as fiction that he can manipulate as he likes. The ontological difference is clear here.

And its not a simple gag. A gag would be something that doesn't affect the story, while here K.E.V.I.N. is the Deus ex Machina, the one that modified the ending to reach the conclusion of the show. So it's an important part of the story, unfortunately.

And if someone have doubt about the fact that in the Real World humans are just humans, this is what Ultima said in the Undertale Low 1-C downgrade thread:
"The Low 1-C rating would be off of their own ontology, and not the amount of influence they are able to exert over a lesser plane. That's a point I brought up in the last thread: You can be Low 1-C or 1-A or whatever and still have limited influence over lower worlds (As well as no such influence over your own). It makes you a very shitty Tier 1 but does not invalidate the tier altogether."
In this case, regular humans have limited influence over the lower world of the MCU, while K.E.V.I.N. have basically full control over it. And neither have really much of an influence in their own dimension.

Overall, there already are numerous author characters that classify as Tier 1 or higher (look at the Writer in the DC cosmology, which is not much different than K.E.V.I.N.), so to refuse this upgrade would mean that the standard should be completely revised, since otherwise it would be a double standard.

So, in conclusion, it pains me to admit it but Low 1-C is legit. I just don't like at all how it was reached, but it's legit.

Though, I would suggest that KEVIN should have immobile speed due to being bound to the ceiling, but that's as much as I can say so far

Low 1-C K.E.V.I.N. while dumb, would qualify based on our standards.

She-Hulk wouldn't qualify for Low 1-C anymore since that error was fixed.

Overall this was a weird way to cover that one storyline where She-Hulk debates the Living Tribunal but whatever.

Though, I would suggest that KEVIN should have immobile speed due to being bound to the ceiling, but that's as much as I can say so far
KEVIN wouldn't have striking strength either. Or durable I think. Even AP seems weird since KEVIN is limited to just the MCU seemingly rather than just everything below him.

KEVIN wouldn't have striking strength either. Or durable I think. Even AP seems weird since KEVIN is limited to just the MCU seemingly rather than just everything below him.
Would Unknown durability and striking strength work then?

Stamina should be Unknown too since it's unclear of how long he'd last for. But he'd probably have genius intelligence for inventing most of the ideas in the MCU

How should its stamina and intelligence be?
Well its a robot, presumably it can operate for as long as is powered. So superhuman or unkown?

Intelligence would be below average have you seen the new movies? be something like (X, Omniscient regarding the MCU (Writes and controls the entire MCU narrative and what happens)

Well its a robot, presumably it can operate for as long as is powered. So superhuman or unkown?
Unknown (It's an artificial intelligence)
Intelligence would be below average have you seen the new movies? be something like (X, Omniscient regarding the MCU (Writes and controls the entire MCU narrative and what happens)
Genius (Possess the most advanced entertainment algorithm in the world that produces near perfect products, created the entire history of the MCU), Omniscient within the MCU

Something like that works?

Good, now some questions I have about some abilities:
  • K.E.V.I.N. resides in the "real world", which sees the MCU multiverse as fiction and can only be accessed with 4th Wall Awaraness, would that give it Higher-Dimensional Existence?
  • K.E.V.I.N created and controls the entire multiverse, would that be Creation or Higher-Dimensional Manipulation?
  • K.E.V.I.N fixed the error on the platform that allowed She-Hulk to break into the "real world", what ability would that be?

K.E.V.I.N. resides in the "real world", which sees the MCU multiverse as fiction and can only be accessed with 4th Wall Awaraness, would that give it Higher-Dimensional Existence?
Do we do this for equivalent characters? Because here the MCU is just data to KEVIN. Though idk, he probably qualifies.
K.E.V.I.N created and controls the entire multiverse, would that be Creation or Higher-Dimensional Manipulation?
It would qualify for HDE. Creation probably but its a little bit weird.
K.E.V.I.N fixed the error on the platform that allowed She-Hulk to break into the "real world", what ability would that be?
Would be reality warping to some degree, since he fixed an error in reality that allowed that mistake to happen.

Do we do this for equivalent characters? Because here the MCU is just data to KEVIN. Though idk, he probably qualifies.
Higher-Dimensional Existence (Resides in the "real world", which sees the MCU multiverse just as fiction and can only be accessed with 4th Wall Awaraness)
It would qualify for HDE. Creation probably but its a little bit weird.
Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Controls and makes all the decisions regarding the MCU multiverse)
Would be reality warping to some degree, since he fixed an error in reality that allowed that mistake to happen.
Reality Warping (Fixed an error on the platform that allowed She-Hulk to break into the real world)

That works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back