• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Strange L2C?

AzuRizzz

She/Her
Regarding No Way Home.

After Strange's spell broke and started ripping their timeline apart as it pulls all the people who knows peter is spider man from countless universes.

Strange was able to hold them off.

Low 2-C: Universe level+​

Characters who are capable of significantly affecting, creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space.

I suppose strange holding their timeline from breaking to prevent outsiders getting in can qualify for this

This would also give him Space-Time Manipulation if applicable

Last edited:
Its probably high 3-A environmental destruction, it’s not like we can scale the effects of this spell reliably to other ones.

Still 2C nonetheless.

He was holding their reality from ripping while also preventing about infinite of people from entering.

Additional Space time manip hax

Last edited:
Strange wasn't holding back the Timestream, but the barriers
Strange: Parker, don't you realize that in the multiverse, there are an infinite number of people who know Peter Parker is Spider-Man? And if that spell gets loose, they're all coming here!
Peter 2: Are there people in the sky?

Peter 1: I gotta go.

Peter 3: Yeah. Yeah, I got him. [To Peter 2] Are you okay?

Peter 1: What's happening?

Stephen Strange: They're starting to come through and I can't stop them.
Strange was just containing the spell that was teleporting people into the MCU universe. If the spell was allowed to complete everyone who knew Peter Parker was Spider-Man would be warped to the MCU, and since there's an infinite amount of universes there's an infinite amount of people which would cause the universe to collapse on itself if they were to all be moved into the MCU universe.

The feat itself isn't really 2-C. The most it can be is a High 3-A teleportation feat since it warped an infinite number of people but Strange wouldn't scale to it, since all he's doing is slowing down the spell and preventing it from completing.

Strange was just containing the spell that was teleporting people into the MCU universe. If the spell was allowed to complete everyone who knew Peter Parker was Spider-Man would be warped to the MCU, and since there's an infinite amount of universes there's an infinite amount of people which would cause the universe to collapse on itself if they were to all be moved into the MCU universe.

The feat itself isn't really 2-C. The most it can be is a High 3-A teleportation feat since it warped an infinite number of people but Strange wouldn't scale to it, since all he's doing is slowing down the spell and preventing it from completing.
Agreed

The spell already broke out and started taking effect leading to pulling them all in and strange was holding the reality from ripping.

Strange also stated that he needs to deal with them before they all start breaking the fabric of reality meaning their mere presence was slowly destroying the reality.

And yes strange was holding em off and it's through holding the literal rips on the universe as their mere presence was ripping it appart

I dunno I feel like High 3-A environmental destruction is fine to add as that was the ultimate effect of his botched spell, however I don’t think you can reliably scale this to other more immediate AP oriented spells either.

I dunno I feel like High 3-A environmental destruction is fine to add as that was the ultimate effect of his botched spell, however I don’t think you can reliably scale this to other more immediate AP oriented spells either.

Would 3-A/2-C (possibly LS) sealing work tho along high 3-A environmental destruction?

And additional space time manipulation ability

Last edited:
Would 3-A/2-C (possibly LS) sealing work tho along high 3-A environmental destruction?

And additional space time manipulation ability
Bumping this because he does successfully seal the spell much earlier in the film but by the point of the end it has been sealed for a while

As I said I don't think he's doing anything Tier 2, Strange is just stopping the spell from being completed. As long as its not completed nothing Tier 3 or 2 is going to happen and its how the plot overall was solved, by finishing it before the original spell completes itself.

Fair but strange should still have sealing mentioned on his profile if anything

As I said I don't think he's doing anything Tier 2, Strange is just stopping the spell from being completed. As long as its not completed nothing Tier 3 or 2 is going to happen and its how the plot overall was solved, by finishing it before the original spell completes itself.
not quite sure about that, because the spell already broke and it was the rip made by it he was holding rather than the spell itself when it happened.

And strange stated there are infinite amount of them meaning that the spell already reached out of his reach unlike the first scene where he was still holding the spell itself and sealed it With a few squeaking out.

Finishing the spell indeed solved the problem but it was still environmental destruction nonetheless he was holding.

Back