• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Shang Chi durability upgrade

also I just noticed why do Wenwu and Shang-Chi have a higher speed rating with the Ten Rings? Both of them could keep up with each other even when Wenwu had all the Rings and Shang was just in his base.

the problem here is that we have no viable way to determine the rating of getting hit with individual rings or just a few and if we scale him to the ten rings for the hit then it creates circular scaling with them just being low 7-C for being able to hurt each other without the rings (that would also make random goons low 7-C for hurting those in dragon armor which obviously won't work)

the problem here is that we have no viable way to determine the rating of getting hit with individual rings or just a few and if we scale him to the ten rings for the hit then it creates circular scaling with them just being low 7-C for being able to hurt each other without the rings (that would also make random goons low 7-C for hurting those in dragon armor which obviously won't work)
What exactly are you implying since Shang and Wenwu still harmed each other with the rings

What exactly are you implying since Shang and Wenwu still harmed each other with the rings
Wdym?? I'm confused I'm not implying anything? What I said was pretty blatant so I'm not seeing where the confusion or implications are coming in at

Wdym?? I'm confused I'm not implying anything? What I said was pretty blatant so I'm not seeing where the confusion or implications are coming in at
I was thinking that you disagree with the thread and I’m confused as to why since it it pretty much clear as day evidence of one character harming another

I was thinking that you disagree with the thread and I’m confused as to why since it it pretty much clear as day evidence of one character harming another
Oh not at all, I was just talking about the trouble with trying to scale them since we have no viable way to determine the AP of individual rings without making our own headcanon on how to scale them and that because of that if we scale them to the full low 7-C outright then it'll it creates circular scaling since even goons can harm characters in dragon scale armor and shang. So I agree we should definitely scale them to the rings durability wise just how we go about it to accurately represent a rating accordingly is beyond me

Oh not at all, I was just talking about the trouble with trying to scale them since we have no viable way to determine the AP of individual rings without making our own headcanon on how to scale them and that because of that if we scale them to the full low 7-C outright then it'll it creates circular scaling since even goons can harm characters in dragon scale armor and shang. So I agree we should definitely scale them to the rings durability wise just how we go about it to accurately represent a rating accordingly is beyond me
I see your point then, changing the OP

Honestly wish we knew what Shang-chi's next film appearance is so that we could at least wait it out to see how he'd scale to other durability wise

Back