• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wanda has shock the watcher consciousness and has transported Peggy Carter from another universe or time period. What does it mean?
portal creation/dimensional travel & multiversal+ range

ok but like if she can do that then why tf didnt our wanda learn to do that w her magic instead of tryna have beef w america chavez

and was that lizzie voicing wanda-merlin?? i couldnt tell but it sounded like her

portal creation/dimensional travel & multiversal+ range

ok but like if she can do that then why tf didnt our wanda learn to do that w her magic instead of tryna have beef w america chavez

and was that lizzie voicing wanda-merlin?? i couldnt tell but it sounded like her
Wanda actions are a bit like Infinity Ultron, in that the Watcher doesn't know what's going on. It was like she was obscuring his foreknowledge or something

There is no case he knows what happens he acts like he doesn’t but he still does we see it all the time
So regarding Wanda, after she last used her power to destroy the darkhold every universe, should be the next best evidence of what else she can do, regarding the range of her powers and that sort of thing

So regarding Wanda, after she last used her power to destroy the darkhold, this entire universe should be the next best evidence of what else she can do, regarding the range of her powers and that sort of thing
how come if she has multiverse+ range yet she couldn’t even leave her own universe

IG Thanos vs Strange Supreme would be the only fair fight in WI, maybe kid starlord vs ig thanos
Strange Supreme could match Infinity Ultron strike for strike and Ultron doesn't have the biological limitations Thanos and can use the Stones in ways Thanos couldn't. The only way for Strange to lose was if Strange was asleep, handicapped, braindead AND depowered at the same time

No ultron was just jobbing bro strange admitted he was weaker the the watcher they made ultron to powerful so they had to turn him into a jobber to give the heroes a chance
Even then, it is a fair fight, in prime timeline Strange (who is weaker than Supreme) was able to fight 4 stone Thanos (who is obviously weaker than IU)

What if...? : Captain Carter fought the Hydra Stomper is the best episode so far....the last 4 has been rather mid at best.

Just finished watching What If... Kahhori Reshaped the World?

Odin, armed with the Tesseract, is unable to prevent Surtur from destroying Asgard. The interesting part is that the Tesseract withstands a direct stab from Surtur's blade, as well as getting caught right in the middle of Asgard's destruction (which neither Odin nor Surtur survive), and by the time it crashes on Earth after hurtling through space, while it is cracked open enough for energy to leak out of it, the casing still appears largely intact otherwise. Could Thanos crushing it in the main timeline potentially be a High 6-A to 5-B feat?

Kahhori herself currently doesn't have scaling to anyone of note (though that will likely change soon), with most of her direct feats at this point appearing to be around Subsonic and at least 9-B.

However, the power fragments of the space stone can create a dimension separate from the real world and also make those who enter it ageless and immortal. It's like time has no effect there

Kahhori gets spatial manipulation, TK, portal creation, t1 immortality, elemental manipulation, forcefield creation, energy projection and t2 conceptual manipulation due to the space stone

We'll see in the episode, maybe there's something different in that version

Also, I might be interested in Kahhori and I'll prepare a blog for What if Ego

Who is Kahhori
I tried looking her name up on both the MCU wiki and the Marvel Database and all it directs me to is her What If episode
Is she an original character?

Back