• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway, i really wish MCU will embracing the anime style for their show, seeing DC animated series are very successful with MAWS and with Suicide Squad Isekai will likely going to be same as well
What I really wish for the MCU is to get really good again, next releases are Loki and The Marvels and while I am pretty confident for Loki, I can't say the same for The Marvels ("I can see the light"!...well congrats Monica, you have functional eyes!)

What I really wish for the MCU is to get really good again, next releases are Loki and The Marvels and while I am pretty confident for Loki, I can't say the same for The Marvels ("I can see the light"!...well congrats Monica, you have functional eyes!)
At the same time, I hope The Marvels doesn't bomb TOO badly: it might give Hollywood the wrong idea about female-led films (again)...

I’d prefer the opposite, we have plenty of anime and anime look alikes. I just want marvel to have more animated shows
That too, but anime-like is more profitable right now
Loki is 50/50 to me but Marvels is the one i'm very pessimistict over it
At the same time, I hope The Marvels doesn't bomb TOO badly: it might give Hollywood the wrong idea about female-led films (again)...
I blame their trash "western mindset/culture" and their bad writting for all of the bad media with female as the MC/lead

Anyway, i really wish MCU will embracing the anime style for their show, seeing DC animated series are very successful with MAWS and with Suicide Squad Isekai will likely going to be same as well
Depends on the show if it was the MCU, an anime style would work for something like a Blade, Iron Fist or Shang-Chi show but a variety of styles would be great, which is kinda what I was hoping for What If and its presentation of different universes

Last edited:
Wanda Durability feats I remember from IW&EG:
• Got ambushed by Proxima.
• Later on, traded blows with Proxima.
• Got shot out of the air by Proxima, and crash landed through a train station roof.
• Got ambushed again by Proxima in Wakanda.
• Sent flying by a casual back hand from Thanos.
• Sent flying by a nearby blast from Sanctuary II's energy cannons.

Should we try to upgrade Wanda's IW&EG AP to at least High 6-B through her breaking Thanos' double-edged sword which amped Iron Man couldn't do

Last edited:
I did suggest back then that Wanda should have a Variable AP rating, maybe something similar to Electro's current AP ratings?
Might solve the issue of IW/EG Wanda struggling against Proxima, but then destroying the Mind Stone and stomping Thanos. But throughout her fight with Thanos, Wanda was bloodlusted and giving it her all, so he still downscales from her peak

But throughout her fight with Thanos, Wanda was bloodlusted and giving it her all, so he still downscales from her peak
I think a 4 .75X difference between Peak Wanda's AP and Thanos' Durability is still enough for Thanos not to scale to High 6-B

Since we already have an "At Least" for Base Thanos with an "Even Higher" for his Armor.

Just give Thanos' Armor a justification but leave the actual rating as is.

Wanda still did have to put effort in damaging Thanos' sword by compromising its overall integrity by causing small cracks/fissures over its surface before breaking it with blast. She didn't destroy it in one go.

with an "Even Higher" for his Armor
It's actually for his energy shields (which should honestly just be merged with his armour under the "higher" rating)
Wanda still did have to put effort in damaging Thanos' sword by compromising its overall integrity by causing small cracks/fissures over its surface before breaking it with blast. She didn't destroy it in one go.
Looking at the scene again, Thanos' sword did tank two blasts from Wanda before she blocked his attack, started to crack it and eventually destroy it

Though the scaling is from an amped Mark 85 Iron Man's repulsor beams, which Thanos physically pushed against and overpowered in order to reach Tony

Scarlet Witch > Thanos > Amped Mark 50 Iron Man

Example:

Wanda Vs Thanos in IW

An AP feat for Wanda for pushing back Thanos and making him use an Energy Shield to block her attack

A Durability Feat for the Energy Shield and a LS Feat and Stamina Feat for Thanos for being able to power through the beam.

That's just a LS feat for Thanos for not being pushed back and being able to push back against the Beams
LS feats also scale to AP
An AP feat for Wanda for pushing back Thanos
By your logic, the feat is purely LS and not AP, because the justification is referring to the entire scene of Wanda holding Thanos back from reaching the Mind Stone while she destroys it at the same time
a LS Feat and Stamina Feat for Thanos for being able to power through the beam.
And a AP feat

LS feats also scale to AP
Are you going to use IM pushing the Helicarrier as an example?

By your logic, the feat is purely LS and not AP, because the justification is referring to the entire scene of Wanda holding Thanos back from reaching the Mind Stone while she destroys it at the same time

Wanda's doing a continuous Attack.

Thanos is blocking said attack with an Energy Shield, and is able to push back

The Shield is Durable enough to withstand the sustained attack.

Wanda has a rating for her AP via scaling from her previous Keys

Thanos' Energy Shield Durability therefore scales to Wanda AP

And a AP feat
I know in some cases it does depending on how it's done and other factors

Wanda's doing a continuous Attack.

Thanos is blocking said attack with an Energy Shield, and is able to push back

The Shield is Durable enough to withstand the sustained attack.
So Thanos' AP / energy shield durability > Depressed Wanda's energy blast AP
Wanda has a rating for her AP via scaling from her previous Keys
Which also comes for an LS feat
Are you going to use IM pushing the Helicarrier as an example?
Honestly, I completely forgot about that lol

Selected_Timeline.png

Back