• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You wanna go into more detail than that? She could potentially use large quantity to deal wounds in a way to make it so he cannot kill himself, and she could remain mobile due to her modified stance or something

I was more asking what's preventing this match from being an inconclusive than actually say it was.

Though she doesn't know she needs to incap him.

Many of her ways to incap would also incap herself, so she would have to use Large Quantity to incap in a way that she could still move around. I gave them both intel so they both know the situation

Prior Knowledge is going to be to her advantage here because Mcqueen is pretty stupid. She could use

Slant: The Kanji for "Going Wild" (Õé¥, kabuku) and "Slant" (Õé¥, katamuku) are the same, and thus when the user makes wild movements they can slant the environment, often throwing their target off balance. Each time the user kicks, it slants a different directions

To make it harder for Mcqueen to kill himself with the environment by throwing him off balance.

She could use

• Silence: The user can take the kanji of "Pulsing Vein" (ÚØÆþ¡ï) from an "Aggressive" (õ║ë) Enemy to make them "Silent" (ÚØÖ)
to make him less aggressive about wanting to kill himself and thus her.

From there she would have to come up with a way to get him to leave the battlefield. Can she use her style to ask him to leave after she has 'silenced' his suicidal tendancies?

Well, I don't think silence would solve it. I do think Large Quantity is her best bet, since a move that just incaps them both is useless, so she will strike in a way that stops him from killing himself but not incaps her

I'm not quite sure why it's assumed that McQueen will try to kill himself, and not attack his opponent. I know that he's suicidal, but, I can't think of anyone else who is assumed to do that.

Back