• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kudos for idea but isn't this even more inconclusive than Thunder's other matches since both now kill them selves. I feel like the invulnerability Charlotte has wont help as Thunder is more likely to get completely obliterated or hang himself rather than die any other way so even if she was invulnerable at the time she would either be stuck getting hanged forever, or would just get reduced to paste and the invulnerable would just fail as it would be a NLF to assume it could save her from some of the worst ways Thunder would kick the bucket. Unless I misunderstood how her invulnerable works because it seems like she still is suffering the injuries it just doesn't kill her: though I probably read that wrong.

Keeweed said:
Kudos for idea but isn't this even more inconclusive than Thunder's other matches since both now kill them selves. I feel like the invulnerability Charlotte has wont help as Thunder is more likely to get completely obliterated or hang himself rather than die any other way so even if she was invulnerable at the time she would either be stuck getting hanged forever, or would just get reduced to paste and the invulnerable would just fail as it would be a NLF to assume it could save her from some of the worst ways Thunder would kick the bucket. Unless I misunderstood how her invulnerable works because it seems like she still is suffering the injuries it just doesn't kill her: though I probably read that wrong.
I mean, she still has her knife. Couldn't she technically bumrush him before he kills himself and shove a knife down his throat in the hope of taking him down before he does it himself? Them again i haven't read the Petals of Reincarnation manga completely so this would require someone with more knowledge on the verse to decide.

I don't want to sound rude, but could you please rephrase your last comment. Because I am now imaging Charlotte literally shoving a knife into his mouth down Thunder's throat but I don't think that's what you meant. Did you mean stab him in the throat?

Keeweed said:
I don't want to sound rude, but could you please rephrase your last comment. Because I am now imaging Charlotte literally shoving a knife into his mouth down Thunder's throat but I don't think that's what you meant. Did you mean stab him in the throat?
Ah, damn google autocorrect. What i meant to say was that she was going to shove a knife down his throat, as in stab him in the throat.

Isn't her weakness that she needs to kill herself to kill the enemy? And wouldn't her invulnerability let her win as long as she doesn't do the self-die first?

Autocorrect is absurd.

It literally just tried to change autocorrect into Dungeons and Dragons on my phone. Like yes google clearly those two things are similar.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Isn't her weakness that she needs to kill herself to kill the enemy? And wouldn't her invulnerability let her win as long as she doesn't do the self-die first?
She needs to die if she wants to kill her enemy thorugh her power. Outside of that she can still harm others. As a 10-B though, her AP is as low as one would expect.

Also note that she doesn't know about Thunder's powers at first, and he doesn't about her powers either.

If I'm reading the invulnerable right she still suffers the injury. So if Thunder hangs himself she just gets stuck being hanged by an invisible ghost until she decides to die. Or if Thunder kills himself in a way that obliterated himself, she is also obliterated and might as well just die.

Considering all the ways Thunder tried to kill himself in the manga I'm pretty sure both just get reduced to a burnt corpse or body parts and thus she might as well be dead.

Though I maybe misinterpreting the person she was keeping alive with her ability because I guess they were already injured before the invulnerability, but I think it would be a NLF to assume it saves her from being obliterated or she just gets stuck being hanged forever anyways.

Back