• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've discovered this may be completely unfair because of her constantly regaining her health and making the area around him completely dark so he can't even see her in the first place.

Yeeeah didn't realize that regen could be totally broken until I talked with some others

now I dunno if any MHA dudes her tier could beat her

I dunno how he can beat someone who can constantly regain health when she's beaten to 0 health tho

Deku only needs to knock her out, not kill.

CaptainSparkz said:
Deku doesn't have enough power to do so
A sufficient blow to the head with contact to a hard surface will be enough, he already has the strength advantage in both AP and LS, plus, has the skill to do so.

You don't need that much force to knock someone out.

Jackythejack said:
I don't think you can knock out someone with mid regen
Characters like the Hulk would disagree.

Anyways no you can't knock out a character with mid regen unless they've been shown to be knocked out before

You shouldn't be able to by default, since knockouts come from minor (or major, if prolonged) brain damage and mid regen allows for brain regen.

Then Bernadine stomps via regen and this should be closed.

If he can't reduce her to vicera then yeah. Idk how their AP and durability compare.

Wokistan said:
If he can't reduce her to vicera then yeah. Idk how their AP and durability compare.
3.8 for Deku vs. 3.1

Yeah I don't think that's really gonna work especially with it all being blunt force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back