• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maya vs. Dante (Borderlands vs. Devil May Cry)

Voting for Dante

His resistances to spatial manip and BFR coupled with his teleportation make it very unlikely that Maya can win via Phaselock, leaving her to deal with his superior hax, AP, and combat skills. Only way I see her winning this is starting with corrosive hax.

I mean you can't really say when she's likely to use it because...I mean she's a player character. She's likely start with phase lock and if that doesn't work, which sometimes it doesn't against normal enemies, she could switch to corrosive, which isn't that much of a stretch it's pretty good to use

Is that enough for Maya to take it, though? Because I dunno. That time stop is gonna screw her up quite a bit

Back