• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maximum resistance for a 2 Teraton character?

I wonder which is the maximum amount of power a character of 2 Teratons would be able to resist from a character with more Teratons.

If the character had an AP of 2 Tt, thereoritically, the character could resist an infinite amount of damage. Durability scales to AP/SS initially, but if the character has a stronger defensive showing, that would be used.

So, in theroy, if your Low 6-B character consistantly tanked blows from outerversal beings, then it would technically have 1-A durability.

So, in theroy, if your Low 6-B character consistantly tanked blows from outerversal beings, then it would technically have 1-A durability.

I see thanks. Do you know any character with that kind of durability?

Not to that degree, no. But here is a list of characters for whom their durability outshines their offensive capabilities. I do recall someone who had Human level AP and Universe level Durability, but I can't remember them at the moment

Back