• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaymin is ridiculously more versatile and Puella Magi Madoka has 0 experience. Shaymin takes this quite easily. It'd be a draw if Madoka died without destroying the Soul Gem though.

I think Madoka actually wins due to most of Shaymin's hax being the low range attacks, whereas as we see with Madoka she is willing to fire from a long distance a massive bombardment (comparable to rain) of arrows (Remember this is the Madoka who beat Walpurgis and watched most of the witch vs magical girl fights).

I think this might be a case where range and type of attack actually beats hax.

For which attacks?

Most of the versatile attacks have really low range attacks as far as I'm aware.

I mean, it used a nameless attack for that, via either earth manipulation, plant manipulation, or telekinesis. Actually, I can't call it an attack. It did the feat simply to greet the player, so it wasn't an attack.

Ah I see, hmmm, that doesn't seem quite useful tho. Hmmm, do you have any other cases of km long range with the attacks that have abilities? Because otherwise, it might as well not be mentioned in this fight due to range.

Yeah, though even if we accept the highball of city level of range, it wouldn't count for moves like Sweet Scent, as their range is pretty low.

It has approximately a town's worth of range, to be fair, given how it can attract any Pokémon that can show up the route it's used in, regardless of the route, some of them being town sized.

What? That would mean it can attract Pokemon from the route but not necessarily Pokemon from the corners of the route. (Assuming the Pokemon is in the middle).

Although, then again, even that wouldn't quite work on her, considering her body is more akin to a puppet to her soul gem.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not gonna argue with you, as I want to remain impartial, and I don't have a set opinion on the match.

Ah ok, then I guess I'll wait for someone who can say how the hax will be able to beat her despite the range deficiency since at the moment, none of the other voters can.

K. Just wanted to know if I messed up on the range, which I did. That's why I started responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back