• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From what I could gather from the profiles, yes Matt has better hax overall. However, the AP advantage is too big in Cloud's favor, Matt can't do as much as block or parry without getting his weapon knocked off his hands or his arms broken (or Cloud just busting through with the full swing).

I'll go with Cloud on this one.

Yeah, Cloud takes this relatively easily. He resists a good amount of Matt's hax and has the AP to one shot. He is more likely to close the distance and hit Matt with a spell than the latter is to use EE or a black hole, even with bloodlust on

Matt uses instant death and it's done, honestly when you have hax AP is really not that important anymore.

Then I'm giving it to Matt, since It seems it also does not resist time manipulation it makes this more into Matt's favor, plus speed is equal.

It says it doesn't resist slow and stop which is time manipulation.

Then it could go either way since both can use it off the bat because they are bloodlusted, this is why speed is so important and shouldnt always be equalized.

Unholy Bindings said:
It says it doesn't resist slow and stop which is time manipulation.
Then it could go either way since both can use it off the bat because they are bloodlusted, this is why speed is so important and shouldnt always be equalized.
Cloud is FTL+

Matt is MFTL+

if speed wasn't equalized Matt would speed blitz, as he's thousands of times faster than Cloud

I know, this is why putting two characters with only their AP similar isn't always a good idea.

I mean it's fine to equalize speed, but with bloodlusted and both can oneshot it's hard to declare a victor.

Unholy Bindings said:
I know, this is why putting two characters with only their AP similar isn't always a good idea..
dude, look at them and tell me they don't look simiilar

blonde RPG giant sword lovers, that have a multi swod slash attack as their ultimate attack and have a oversexualize female and a gun freak as their main allies. also EBF is heavely inspired by final fantasy

I don't know why lookinh similar is that big of a factor but ok, And I didn't say it is always a bad idea, they just shouldn't be bloodlusted as it could go either way and it's hard to determine how it would play out.

Bloodlust actually helps matt out way more, since he's pretty stupid in character and doesn't use his hax.

Back