• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mathiverse

Highest Math concept it has?
The properclass of inaccessible at the very least or atleast baseline H1-A, as far as I know.

Quoting:

What is the Mathiverse? The Mathiverse transcends Time and Space... it transcends Intelligence and Extelligence... it transcends Thought; it transcends Transcendence itself. Within it - and 'within' is definitely the wrong word, for concepts such as 'inside' and 'outside' apply to individual Spaces, not to the unfathomable reaches of the mathiverse - are not just all Spaces and Times that have existed, or all Spaces and Times that will exist, or even all Spaces and Times that could exist. It also contains (wrong word, again) all Spaces and Times that could not exist, if only as a grim warning of the dangers of the nonexistent. The Mathiverse contains all numbers. The Mathiverse contains all shapes. The Mathiverse contains all geometries. The Mathiverse contains all vectors, matrices, permutations, combinations, integrations, separations, projections, injections, functions, functors, functionals, algebraic group schemes, supermanifolds, K-theories, M-theories, M-sets, power sets, subsets, supersets, and plain, ordinary, common-or-garden sets. The Mathiverse contains all data structures. The Mathiverse contains all processes. The Mathiverse contains all formal descriptions of logical structures. The Mathiverse contains all informal descriptions of illogical structures. If one day somebody managed to invent a new kind of thing, something that wasn't a Space or a Time but somehow belonged in the same category (Now that you mention it, the Mathiverse contains all categories)... Anyway, if someone managed to do what I've just said, then whatever they came up with would have been present in the Mathiverse all along (Except, as you've guessed, "would", "have", "been", "present", "all", "along" and "in" are the wrong words, we can probably accept "the" though)

Now i'll requote some:

all numbers. The Mathiverse contains all shapes. The Mathiverse contains all geometries. The Mathiverse contains all vectors, matrices, permutations, combinations, integrations, separations, projections, injections, functions, functors, functionals, algebraic group schemes, supermanifolds, K-theories, M-theories, M-sets, power sets, subsets, supersets, and plain, ordinary, common-or-garden sets. The Mathiverse contains all data structures. The Mathiverse contains all processes. The Mathiverse contains all formal descriptions of logical structures
Since the aleph numbers and worldly cardinals do not use something above 1st order logic, it's safe to assume the possible things are atleast the normal V hierarchy without going over higher order ranks or kappa to higher kappas.

Now requoting this as well:

The Mathiverse contains all informal descriptions of illogical structures.

And:

What is the Mathiverse? The Mathiverse transcends Time and Space... it transcends Intelligence and Extelligence... it transcends Thought; it transcends Transcendence itself.

Now what do we get here? Considering impossible are normally superior to possible things and since impossible has a different logic than possible things and considering the possible things here can qualify for the whole framework of 1st order logic we can conclude that the mathiverse is atleast inaccessible in math or something like AU (grothendieck universe) and uses a extended logic than 1st order logic.

I would personally scale it 1-inaccessible or at the very least P(inaccessible) in math as I consider the impossible things the properclass of inaccessible or something like AU by extrapolation.

And assuming the impossible things are not enough to qualify for inaccessible, mathiverse transcends all power sets with zfc + there is no inaccessible cardinal (this is a assumption as i don't see zfc + there is a inaccessible cardinal) so it can atleast qualify for the very 1st inaccessible cardinal.

Last edited:
Mathiverse dosen't sound that impressive imo. With that logic wod is also "beyond math".
It does not sound impressive because the concept of being “beyond the possibilities and impossibilities” is limited to our comprehension.

No i ma talking about weaver literally creating concepts of mathematics, law, logic etc and all of that being just him manifestations.

Imagine you could create a math rule that 1+1 = 3 and the entire existence is based on that and the entire structure is based on that. It is not about the concept of “numbers”, it is more of manipulation of the whole “Hierarchy” based on that rule which looks different from our reality, and apparently, with our limited imagination, we can't really anticipate how a world looked like if “1+1 = 3" looks like.

This is why a verse being beyond our math is actually insane. You can't imagine it, you can't comprehend it.
The same applies to “omnipotence”. And the very concept of the creation of a stone that you can't lift despite you are being “almighty”, is illogical. But only those who are truly absolutely transcendent omnipotent can comprehend it, since he is the one who creates the law.

That's my point though. I don't think an argument about being beyond math is logical.
It is not logical for our limited understanding. It is logical to who can comprehend it, aka who created such a structure.

Tellurian contains stuff like type 4 multiverse, concepts of mathematics, logic, laws, time, space, dimensions etc
Tellurian also being the litteral concept of reality itself. And everything i just said is just a metaphor to describe the while structure. And it was also said all descriptions of Tellurian dosen't make it justice because it is so beyond possibility, impossibly and imagination.

But the verse is already tier 0? Also, Mathiverse is impressive because every concept of “logic, law, time, space, dimension” is connected to “math”.

That's my point though. I don't think argument about being beyond math is logical.
Hmm? Are you talking to me? 1st I never said mathiverse has all math 2nd mathiverse being H1-A is indeed logical since aleph numbers and worldly cardinals has the same logic anyways. (1st order logic)

So the explicit mention of power sets should be sufficient enough for H1-A but probably not higher.

No, i wasn't talking to you. I agree mathiverse being H-1A but not sure about 0 without being NLF. I mean, i seen some people here saying the white light isn't tier 0 because it dosen't mention anything beyond inaccessible cardinals and that "absolute infinity" is NLF. So if that isn't scalable then being beyond math isn't either. Same for wod.

Alright although mathiverse tier 0 isn't even accepted, people just say it is.

(Rather bs since type 4 doesn't get this treatment, though i might agree if mathiverse said it is a coll/class of all sets which i believe there is no such statement.)

Alright although mathiverse tier 0 isn't even accepted, people just say it is.

(Rather bs since type 4 doesn't get this treatment, though i might agree if mathiverse said it is a coll/class of all sets which i believe there is no such statement.)
It is not even accepted by any tier, but in my opinion, it can be potentially tier 0 since it is an embodiment of math and transcend the whole hierarchy lol.

Cat, what is in your opinion the strongest verse? At least on the wiki?
This is debatable, but likely WOD and DC Comics are the strongest, tho. If mathverse is accepted, it would be the strongest.

Isn't dc being downgraded?
And what does mathiverse have for tier 0 other than "beyond Mathematics" shit?

Yeah they are saying something about dc being downgraded but i guess nothing will came out of this

Back