• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MATCHES ON HOLD!!! Animazians matches

Peppypony

She/Her
The Multiverse
Mother Originator (2-A and Unknown)

Exterminatore (2-A. Will probably get another tier too.)

New Life (all 6-C): Bekzpaw, Jadaclaw, Batch and Amedrizar
Profiles not made yet: Graham Kells, Nanashi Yamamoto, Hojoz, Zayden Shields (getting renamed) and Rushia

Forgotten World (all have High 7-C excluding Phoenix): Sparkie (will have 4-C),
Profiles that need to be reworked: Bo-Bones (will have 4-C), non-binary protagonist who needs a new name (will have 4-C)
Profiles not made yet: Skye, Flint, Omen Grim, Phoenix (getting renamed), probably numerous Dusk Demon profile pages

Untitled steampunk story (tiers unknown for now)
Profiles that need to be reworked: Peppy, Neon (getting renamed)
Profiles not made yet: Blaze, villains profile pages

The Kidnapping (tiers unknown for now. Maybe 7-C?)
BIG WIP (one of the main characters will be a cat)

Curselands (tiers unknown)
WIP

The Hub Universe
Skelebur (4-C, higher with stat boosts, 3-B up to 3-A with prep time | Low 2-C, higher with stat boosts)

Gallant Alliance (all 5-A+): Aledpaw, Colhop, Leticlaw
Profile not made yet: Untitled villain

Laketon Pals:
9-A: WIP ghost character, Ragefang, Ishclaw, Omilapaw, two friends of Devipelt, who need a name
7-C: Eybalv, Devipelt, Rutherclaw (all three have a 9-A and 5-A+ key)
5-A+: another unnamed villain, Thyme (will be renamed) and his unnamed female twin
Varies: Skyzan (varies up to 2-A with 9-A durability in one key, 7-C durability in one key and 5-A+ key in another tier)

Untitled Abyss story:
HUGE WIP

Untitled Reptile Territory story:
HUGE WIP

Untitled reboot of
this story I made in 2011 (which will no longer be Pokemon-related)
Serenity, Mars 101 and Eartho

NOTE: Most characters on here will eventually get an extra 4-C and 2-A key.

Last edited:
Wish there were characters I could toss at this. Good luck finding matches.

thank you! at the moment i'm just mass writing my stories and making as many profiles as quickly as possible

god tiers of animazians are high 1-c now but i want to put mother originator and regime matches on hold since there's some worldbuilding i need to do. this yeah that gives all animazians 11D power null, non physical interraction and high 1-c durability. although it's very specific, it's only via a weapon or shield so even non smurfs can have a fair fight with them

since i wanted animazians to have more technology-based power, i've changed some things in animazians terminology and physiology

also eyvindur is ready to fight

high 1-c will now be downgraded to low 2-c due to the upcoming tier 1-0 purge. coincidentally, i was actually thinking about whether to downgrade the highest tier of animazians from high 1-c back down to low 2-c or not because tier 1 felt maybe a bit too op for my preference

considering i'm going to change the powers of animazians characters, all animazians matches are going to be delayed

otherwise, merry christmas and a happy new year to all! :D

I’m sorry it’s been such a long time since I’ve made an update here, I don’t know what to do with my verse for quite some time and I think I have an idea now!

I’m on my three week break from university and I’m going to use that opportunity to develop my verse! :)

Ok so update about the character’s tiers.

9-B, 4-C and Low 2-C are staying. Two characters are going to be high end 3-B or maybe even 3-A.

Aside from that, every other tier on here is going to change.

yeah so normal animazians will be 7-C instead of 9-B, but Animazians that are more experienced in combat can go anywhere beyond that (including another tier). god animazians however are all High 6-A or any tier above

I'm actually going to take a break because I'm coming to the end of my university course, so I want to focus and social media is just too distracting right now.

I do however hope that I will have all my characters ready this Summer! So get ready guys!

So over 40 off my characters have been developed and there's at least about 50 of them. The rest I will develop another time because, well... I was going to develop them all, but the problem is that the steam in my head ran out and so I feel like if I were to continue forcing myself to write more stories then they wouldn't be as good. I mean heck, sometimes I just randomly think of something, whip out my phone and start writing (I did that with one character recently in fact).

also i have exactly 100 reaction scores now wooo!

But yeah, expect their profile pages maybe like, a week from now or two?

Sorry this took a little longer than expected. I ended up getting Covid and got distracted by other things. So here are the tiers confirmed for my stories so far!

7-C, High 7-C, High 7-C (one is higher than the other), 6-C, at least High 6-C/possibly Low 6-B, 5-A, 4-C, 4-B, 3-B, 2-A

Don’t start suggesting matchups quite yet though! Still have yet to release profile pages! :)

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Ok so I may either be taking a break or try leaving this site again.

Last edited:
Do you mean like how to make a thread on here? Well go to here, click on thread title, give it a title and then type in "message..." To make a thread like this, just put in links to your characters, list down their tiers and yeah.

I uhhh... hope I made myself clear? o.e

A lot of the Stick Gang profiles are getting reworked, but there should be a few High 7-Cs and 6-Cs. Maybe after that a Stick Gang character could fight someone from Animazians?

Stick Gang is now fully up-to-date!

My High 7-Cs and 6-Cs:

Back