• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match 1: Cookie Clicker Vs Devil May Cry! Equal Stats Verse Tournament!

Oliver_de_jesus Vs DontTalkDT
Cookie Clicker Vs Devil May Cry

Tournament

000000_123711800_kdpmpp2m15_PS7.5_Post_apocalyptic_earth,_nature_reclaimed_cities_,Destroyed_buildings_._digital_art_concept_art_[upscaled].jpg

Wanna Cookie?:

I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING:

So what the cookies will do? If you're wondering, yes, Devil may cry can just duplicate themselves directly into endless copies to eat cookies

So what the cookies will do? If you're wondering, yes, Devil may cry can just duplicate themselves directly into endless copies to eat cookies
What feats are there for infinite cloning?

Also, before I start to explain how that might be countered by things, I will just throw in the obvious question:
2). Verse (and characters) with broken hax are allowed. However, those abilities that make fights stomps will be restricted, such as any instant oneshot, instawin, or broken passive hax is removed. Laving them with their more fair powers to win.
Broken Hax Get Restricted
Is infinite cloning even a valid ability or does it get restricted?

If the ability causes the fight to be over in one second then it is restricted.
Well, I assume it would cause any other fight in this tournament to be over instantly, if it's infinite cloning.

Against Cookie Clicker in particular I can just throw in its own infinite abilities to counter, which I didn't plan to bring up for the tournament, but might as well. Assuming you want to go that route.
Alternative Trish created an army of herself

Seemingly infinite does probably not mean literally infinite.

Sure. Then Cookie Clicker's infinite civilizations and its infinite backup cosmologies are restricted.

That brings us back to the original question: What does DMC do against 10^60 cookies per second?
Well, it's not just that. It's also that Cookie Clicker has several hundred replaceable Bakers which can stomp out such civilizations in seconds, thanks to ascension upgrades.
Cookie Clicker's first wincon is just to expand its civilizations faster than the opponent can destroy them.

Edit: Another wincon is taking over the opponent's economy. The cookies are highly addictive and the Bakery has taken over world economies before.

Last edited:
Sure. Then Cookie Clicker's infinite civilizations and its infinite backup cosmologies are restricted.

That brings us back to the original question: What does DMC do against 10^60 cookies per second?
Well, it's not just that. It's also that Cookie Clicker has several hundred replaceable Bakers which can stomp out such civilizations in seconds, thanks to ascension upgrades.
Cookie Clicker's first wincon is just to expand its civilizations faster than the opponent can destroy them.
they are just absobed into the demon world cuz is stardard to Mundus and Argosax move

So from what I'm seeing rn, this probably comes down to if the DMC peeps can take out The Bakery's main owner before they get overrun by Bakers or get their world economies taken over. I'm guessing The Bakery's owner is on the battlefield so it probably wouldn't be for one of the DMC peeps to take them out before they get overrun.

So from what I'm seeing rn, this probably comes down to if the DMC peeps can take out The Bakery's main owner before they get overrun by Bakers or get their world economies taken over. I'm guessing The Bakery's owner is on the battlefield so it probably wouldn't be for one of the DMC peeps to take them out before they get overrun.
yup, more due DMC have good Precog and Analytical Prediction, they will see what is the best way to act

they are just absobed into the demon world cuz is stardard to Mundus and Argosax move
I mean
a) Won't that destroy the demon world then? Seems like it would be a problem for those in it.
b) Do they have the ability to do that to such a big volume?
c) Does it work when Cookie Clicker verse portals the cookies in or something?
d) What prevents Cookie Clicker from just transferring them back out?

Wait how tf do the cookies even attack? 😭
That much mass gathered in a spot would immediately collapse into a black hole or something. Also just incap via imprisonment in a giant ball of cookies that weighs as much as the entire universe.
Well, they also have other options. The thing is, while Cookie Clicker verse prefers to use cookies they have the tech to other things. E.g. they can also throw 10^38kg of antimatter at you... or antimatter cookies... or cookies that are the abstract reversal of regular reality.

Problem is, as of the latest update, the Cookie Clicker civilization has now the ability to produce more "main owners". So that doesn't work. Assassinating the baker is just going to have another baker create a new baker... and of course it doesn't actually make the civilization go away. Only slows it down, probably.

Of course Cookie Clicker verse could also defend them. Not like precog is going to do much when [vaguely gestures at Cookie Clickers time technology]
The baker is going to get outversal haxes, btw
Doubt

Last edited:
Problem is, as of the latest update, the Cookie Clicker civilization has now the ability to produce more "main owners". So that doesn't work. Assassinating the baker is just going to have another baker create a new baker... and of course it doesn't actually make the civilization go away. Only slows it down, probably.

Of course Cookie Clicker verse could also defend them. Not like precog is going to do much when vaguely gestures at Cookie Clickers time technology
And what happens when DMC simply copy their technology or possessed them?

That much mass gathered in a spot would immediately collapse into a black hole or something. Also just incap via imprisonment in a giant ball of cookies that weighs as much as the entire universe.
Well, they also have other options. The thing is, while Cookie Clicker verse prefers to use cookies they have the tech to other things. E.g. they can also throw 10^38kg of antimatter at you... or antimatter cookies... or cookies that are the abstract reversal of regular reality
which would do nothing because they not are made of matter as well they not are part of regular Reality (Demons are too Aliens to regular laws and stuff of reality)
a) Won't that destroy the demon world then? Seems like it would be a problem for those in it.
No? That has been an important point for 5 times the franchise of how the bad guys try to have the universe be consumed by the demon world
b) Do they have the ability to do that to such a big volume?
Demon world itself contains an infinite amount of demons and sub-realm of infinite size such as the infinite sea, so no matter what.
c) Does it work when Cookie Clicker verse portals the cookies in or something?
I don't know, it's not like there's anything stopping him from simply sealing each portal and placing a veil like Sparda 2000 years ago.
d) What prevents Cookie Clicker from just transferring them back out?
If can do it against a absorption that work on physical and metaphysical level, sure

It was going to be High outversal so....Cookie clicker>>>>>>>>>Fodderhamer+Fodder megami tensei+Fodder detective comics+Homosuck
Idk if that import when nearly everything is equalized

It was going to be High outversal so....Cookie clicker>>>>>>>>>Fodderhamer+Fodder megami tensei+Fodder detective comics+Homosuck
Yeah, so the thing is, that whole reasoning is highly questionable and I doubt it would pass.

What feats do they have of doing that? Especially in the timeframe it needs to overrun their entire production capacity.

which would do nothing because they not are made of matter as well they not are part of regular Reality (Demons are too Aliens to regular laws and stuff of reality)
Fair on no matter, although it will completely erase anything they might use to, say, build technology.

And the anti-thing is stuff like "up is down, light is darkness, clowns are vegetarians". Just being not part of the laws of physics is probably not enough IMO.

No? That has been an important point for 5 times the franchise of how the bad guys try to have the universe be consumed by the demon world

Demon world itself contains an infinite amount of demons and sub-realm of infinite size such as the infinite sea, so no matter what.
[Brings up infinite stuff again]
Cool, then I will bring up Cookie Clicker's ability to shrink multiverses of infinite universes, some infinite in size and some higher-dimensional, to the size of a bowling ball. The universes also swim in some infinite sea of milk, apparently.

I don't know, it's not like there's anything stopping him from simply sealing each portal and placing a veil like Sparda 2000 years ago.
Cookie Clicker has fused universes to their own for transit before, so I think they could probably break through that.

If can do it against a absorption that work on physical and metaphysical level, sure
Eh, probably? They can reprogram reality, so it probably isn't out of question. Of course, they could also just get the cookies from the past, from before they were absorbed.

do they have any feats of how advanced their techonology copies can go?like can they copy technology that alters the very source of the game (from the ''real world''itself).
It won't be a problem for the bakery, they are already negate many laws of physics and even probability (the entire building of chancemaker is basically all probability based)and Cortex Baker can dream cookies into existence and even change the definition of what is and what is not a cookie (yeah, the definition).
The bakery has the ability to reduce infinite universes into spheres, each universe also has universes within its particles and even higher dimensions...not to mention that fractal engines can use the paradox of the set of all sets for cookies
Many portals connect with higher dimensions (or higher membranes), in addition, time machines can allow you to travel throughout the history of the universe, a universe of infinite time (not to mention that they can also alter time to make each moment also eternal, like time itself)
Cortex Baker can change the definition of things
Idk if that import when nearly everything is equalized
oh yeah

[Brings up infinite stuff again]
Cool, then I will bring up Cookie Clicker's ability to shrink multiverses of infinite universes, some infinite in size and some higher-dimensional, to the size of a bowling ball. The universes also swim in some infinite sea of milk, apparently.
I was talking about the fact that the demon realm can hold things of infinite things, not that the guy throws an infinite tide at you or something, basically I was saying that it would just have space to store the cookies
Cookie Clicker has fused universes to their own for transit before, so I think they could probably break through that
The seal stopped fusion as well Demons resist that and can counter it
What feats do they have of doing that? Especially in the timeframe it needs to overrun their entire production capacity.
Instantly, Chen made a copy of Sparda's sword and skill by simply seeing through his cosmic consciousness after Dante attack him cuz he think it wpuld be funny

do they have any feats of how advanced their techonology copies can go?like can they copy technology that alters the very source of the game (from the ''real world''itself).
They have access to total knowledge, as well the technology in dmc has played with space-time, fate and change the name of things (thus by change the name, change their form)
It won't be a problem for the bakery, they are already negate many laws of physics and even probability (the entire building of chancemaker is basically all probability based)and Cortex Baker can dream cookies into existence and even change the definition of what is and what is not a cookie (yeah, the definition).
Idk if that matter when they resist that and can outhax people with Resistence to it
The bakery has the ability to reduce infinite universes into spheres, each universe also has universes within its particles and even higher dimensions...not to mention that fractal engines can use the paradox of the set of all sets for cookies

Many portals connect with higher dimensions (or higher membranes), in addition, time machines can allow you to travel throughout the history of the universe, a universe of infinite time (not to mention that they can also alter time to make each moment also eternal, like time itself)
That is fair, although demon energy have already done similar things against time by shaping time to make everything last forever and mess the past, present and future

I was talking about the fact that the demon realm can hold things of infinite things, not that the guy throws an infinite tide at you or something, basically I was saying that it would just have space to store the cookies

Instantly, Chen made a copy of Sparda's sword and skill by simply seeing through his cosmic consciousness after Dante attack him cuz he think it wpuld be funny

not mine's
They have access to total knowledge, as well the technology in dmc has played with space-time, fate and change the name of things (thus by change the name, change their form)
That's the same thing The Bakery can do, except DMC doesn't reach infinite dimensions and beyond.
Idk if that matter when they resist that and can outhax people with Resistence to it
What are the probability manipulation feats for DMC? Does it even compare to making all the probabilities in the universe equal to 50% (so it's a pass or no pass)or making unlucky things lucky, or using sheer luck to make cookies into existence.
That is fair, although demon energy have already done similar things against time by shaping time to make everything last forever and mess the past, present and future
which is different from this, because this is used to make time have infinite moments in the already infinite time.

What are the probability manipulation feats for DMC? Does it even compare to making all the probabilities in the universe equal to 50% (so it's a pass or no pass)or making unlucky things lucky, or using sheer luck to make cookies into existence.
Can make you die when you lose and shape the probability to win, in things like a card games or who dies first by shooting each other

which is different from this, because this is used to make time have infinite moments in the already infinite time.
fair, I don't think it matters, because again resistance to time hax as well, they are not bond by time
That's the same thing The Bakery can do, except DMC doesn't reach infinite dimensions and beyond.

As for the power of Cosmic Awareness, it is beyond all dimensions and time, now that these are category 1-A is something else.

By the way, let's stop talking about Hax and that, this is a more important question.

What is the initial distance, where exactly does it start and how?

Can make you die when you lose and shape the probability to win, in things like a card games or who dies first by shooting each other
Yes, of course, as if the baker were going to lose, he could make the probabilities so altered that an entire nation would win the lottery, but at the same time cause collapse, and at the same time that same nation managed to recover in less than a night (if you know how unlikely it is to win the lottery, imagine a entire nation, and even more, a collapse of that nation and a recovery in the less than a day, that is a luck thing)
News : all scratching tickets printed as winners, prompting national economy to crash and, against all odds, recover overnight.
fair, I don't think it matters, because again resistance to time hax as well, they are not bond by time
neither the Baker is to be honest.

As for the power of Cosmic Awareness, it is beyond all dimensions and time, now that these are category 1-A is something else.

infinite dimensions vs infinite dimensions...yeah sounds...fair?

By the way, let's stop talking about Hax and that, this is a more important question.

What is the initial distance, where exactly does it start and how?

I don't think distance matters much, the baker has absolute control of space and time, to the point where only his shipments can reach any place no matter what, they cannot even be late if they try.
Refund policies help rope in a ton of new clients and have practically no impact on your bottom line. You possess absolute mastery over time and space. You're never late. You couldn't be late if you tried.

Yeah, it's infinite stuff again, because you can't defeat infinite demons, or demons spread over infinite space, by finite means. It's like me bringing up cookie clickers infinite backup cosmologies.
Then Cookie Clicker just seals that universe away in turn and gets its cookies back from the past.... or just produces new ones. Not like that is ever an issue lol
Eh, from the text it sounds like that was not just done arbitrarily, but that he did have himself surgically given those specific properties.
Given, Cookie Clicker tech isn't exactly a magic sword either. Especially when you reach tech like Cortex Bakers, who have come up with every idea that can ever be conceived.
Cookie Clicker could also draw even with replication, given that their fractal engines allow production of a copy using the thing itself as materials.

Back