• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MasterChief Vs the 501st legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Chief seems to stomp everything, lets pit him against the very fist of vader, the 501st legion.

So about 900 V 1, seems fair.

Battle is taken place inside New Mombasa city

Troopers get their standard E-11's and the occasional detonator. And Chief gets pretty standard weapons, so his M6D magnum, his MA5B assualt rifle, and a SPNKR Rocket launcher.

We are using canon obviously, book lore is used if canon. (ie: fall of reach, first strike, etc.)

who wins?

WeeklyBattles said:
Im sorry but this is a horrible stomp, Chief doesnt stand a chance in hell
Agreed

Chief isn't all powerful not to mention that the 501st Leigon has way better training than any threat chief has faced

501st stomps

Janemba901 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Agreed
Chief isn't all powerful not to mention that the 501st Leigon has way better training than any threat chief has faced

501st stomps
HAHAHAHA! Funny one! You must not know squat on halo. I gave the 501st plenty of troops to make it even as possible. This is no stomp

The Everlasting said:
Explain how Chief stands a chance here.
Well, as ive stated, we're using canon, which includes well known facts such as:

Chief's bullet speed reaction time, which is much faster than plasma or blasters

Chief's suit in canon can still tank shots while his shields are down.

He can lift over 3,000 pounds regurlarly.

He can kill a man in one punch

His weapons are all known to be high caliber, armor piercing rounds

So yea, like i said, its even. Look it up if you need to.

Swordofsangheilios said:
Janemba901 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Agreed

501st stomps
HAHAHAHA! Funny one! You must not know squat on halo. I gave the 501st plenty of troops to make it even as possible. This is no stomp
-_- It's still a stomp ........ numbers don't matter

The 501st is the Delta Force of the republic they don't sit there and get shot..... they take cover and have exellent accuracy also ..... Cheifs shields aren't stopping the blaster bolts so the second he gets out of cover ..... he's getting shot to death

Swordofsangheilios said:
The Everlasting said:
Well, as ive stated, we're using canon, which includes well known facts such as:
Chief's bullet speed reaction time, which is much faster than plasma or blasters

@Sword Star Wars blasters are lightspeed

Stormtrooper armor is just as durable as Mjolnir armor

Lifting Strength almost never matters in fights

Stormtroopers >>>>>>>>> Average humans

Stormtrooper basic blasters can destroy small buildings

Blasters are lightspeed.

Blasters are Small Building level.

Lifting Strength is useless for a fight.

Stormtroopers are Wall level. He ain't killing them in one punch.

So are blasters.

And when Chief is going to be shot hundreds of times simultaneously, he's going to die.

WeeklyBattles said:
Swordofsangheilios said:
The Everlasting said:

@Sword Star Wars blasters are lightspeed

Stormtrooper armor is just as durable as Mjolnir armor

Lifting Strength almost never matters in fights

Stormtroopers >>>>>>>>> Average humans

Stormtrooper basic blasters can destroy small buildings
Yeah .... forgot to mention the lightspeed but this is why Master Chef dies to a star wars delta force

youre arguments are all illogical and flawed, how depressing, i was hoping for intelligent people to conversate with using actual facts.

I laugh when someone thinks that stormtroopers are better than normal people, or that their weapons travel faster than the canon or visuals, or can do things they have never been shown.

I also laugh when someone thinks plastic is as good as titanium.

Well, this sucks. Fandom you dissapoint me

Good job being constructive, neutral sounding and totally unbiased, and not providing any sources or explanations for your claims.

Swordofsangheilios said:
youre arguments are all illogical and flawed, how depressing, i was hoping for intelligent people to conversate with using actual facts.
I laugh when someone thinks that stormtroopers are better than normal people, or that their weapons travel faster than the canon or visuals, or can do things they have never been shown.

I also laugh when someone thinks plastic is as good as titanium.

Well, this sucks. Fandom you dissapoint me
Wow great job man you really deserve an oscar for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back