• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Swordsman?

Possibly the most minor issue I've tried discussing, and one that I probably should have just changed on my own, but Wander is by no means a skilled swordsman. His sword attacks are blind swings and ungainly thrusts with no finesse whatsoever, making it seem like he's only using it for the first time out of necessity.

He's still a great horseback rider and an absolutely prodigal archer, mind you, so those can be kept.

100% agree, Wander has never demonstrated actual skill with a sword other than stabbing massive targets that he's right next to or on top of

I too have an issue. Why would Wander be ranked at 8-C? He isn't, and shouldn't be.

Wander is 8-C for being able to harm 8-C creatures when attacking a weak spot.

For comparison, Eren Jaeger is 9-C in human form for doing literally the same thing against a 9-A.

If a mouse attacked a human's brain, it wouldn't be 10-B. Just saying.

And Levi and Titan Reiner should be 8-C for being superior to 9-A+ but I'm lazy and Levi's profile is locked...

Not too worried about AoT stuff, just a comparison. Lotta stuff on Wander is sorta... weird. I might take a look through AoT later. Try and take on some calcs on the Request board.

Back