• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master of Eternity He-Man vs Strange Visitor Superman

People equalize speed because it makes the matchs fair, as even a 10x speed advatage is enought to speedblitz someone

AP doesn't get equalized, but if in a match character can one shot another it's often considered an AP Stomp

So, in a hypothetical scenario there is a superhuman who is equally strong as his opponent but his opponent has some ability to stomp if he can touch him. But the other party can win because he of his superior speed. Since he speedblitzes to make it fair the speed is equalized but now other guy can stomp. The maych isn't fair it os just made so the other party won't lose. Even though its a hypothetical battle it is a atlle nonetheless. The opponents should be allowed to use their abilities to their full capabilities because otherwise it feels like taking away one's advantage and handicapping them. No one except a few above said that he speedblitzes because it is unneeded. Superman has shown at least 6D level of AP because effortlessly tearing the space through it. He is durable enough to tank Entropy. An entropy that could destroy even 6D. He jas shown that he could physically force his will upon reality. Unless, He-Man has shown an AP enough to even destroy a 5D imp then this is a stomp.

That hypotetical match would be a missmatch, as no matter how you set it up it would be a stomp for one of the two parties.

Also speedzblitx is not "unneeded", t literally breaks the match.

Another thing, i don't know where people are getting 6-D entropy from, as Superman is only rated as High 2-A, which is 5-D, while 6-D is Low 1-C

and He-Man defeated Death Incarnate Skeletor, who was powerfull enought to destroy a 5-D reality, so yes, he would have the AP to harm Superman.

Overlord775 said:
I wasn't talking of this match in my previus comment, but godd's hypotetical match.
Now that speed is equalized, IDK how the match would end
Just vote for Superman.

JohnCenaNation said:
Overlord775 said:
I wasn't talking of this match in my previus comment, but godd's hypotetical match.
Now that speed is equalized, IDK how the match would end
Just vote for Superman.
The fact that you are saying this and just asking for votes to get this added into Supes' profile is honestly really suspect.

Especially since you coincidently didn't see the speed difference and took so long to change it.

Immortalgodd said:
So, in a hypothetical scenario there is a superhuman who is equally strong as his opponent but his opponent has some ability to stomp if he can touch him. But the other party can win because he of his superior speed. Since he speedblitzes to make it fair the speed is equalized but now other guy can stomp. The maych isn't fair it os just made so the other party won't lose. Even though its a hypothetical battle it is a atlle nonetheless. The opponents should be allowed to use their abilities to their full capabilities because otherwise it feels like taking away one's advantage and handicapping them. No one except a few above said that he speedblitzes because it is unneeded. Superman has shown at least 6D level of AP because effortlessly tearing the space through it. He is durable enough to tank Entropy. An entropy that could destroy even 6D. He jas shown that he could physically force his will upon reality. Unless, He-Man has shown an AP enough to even destroy a 5D imp then this is a stomp.
You do know these are debates... right? There's no debate to be had when one character can kill you a million different ways before you barely process a thought. That also constitutes a stomp, which we don't allow here and which we don't add to the profiles for very freaking obvious reasons. A speed blitz is a speed blitz, winning by touching someone doesn't matter when you literally get killed a few trillion times before you can pull off your power.

Unless you wanna make a bunch of meaningless matches with 6 or 7 messages saying "yeah this guy wins close this" because the other side can do literally nothing. I mean, you do you buddy but don't do it here when we have actual rules.

If that is what your rule is then make new rules stating that only characters with similar level of speed can fight. There would be no need ti equalize speed anymore. I was just asking questions regarding the importance of speed equalization. And I don't think I have said anywhere that this is a mismatch you don't have to act so high and mighty regarding this. Plus, the issue has already been resolved. Your late input was unnecessary.

Do you have any idea how much speed varies? Someone striking three times harder than you is easy to deal with compared to someone that moves 3 times faster than you. Running is impossible, if they have any powerful hax they ARE gonna go first unless you have some power to counteract, and they can do much more than you in a short amount of time.

If you don't like the guidelines, make a CRT about them. But what you are proposing is never gonna happen, that'd be killing more than 90% of most matches because making matches that weren't speed blitz and stomps would be close to impossible.

I am not being high and mighty, I am telling you exactly why your idea does no good and makes no sense. I didn't even say anywhere that you implied this is a mismatch. If you are gonna get offended over nothing, then I really recommend you find a way to deal with that. I give my input if I want, and you decided to reply because you wanted. The fact you think we should change our rules blatantly shows you don't get why they exist, doesn't sound like any issue was resolved.

Genericstickman said:
No need to bump in an hour, do any of them start with hax anyway? Also Immeasurable vs Unknown makes this a speeds blitz
5. No interference or holding back allowed. Also speed is equalized.

Holding back has nothing to do with their in-character decision making.

If you want them going all out with their best tools, blood lusting would be the better option.

But wouldn't you need to restart the vote count since most of the votes are FRAing before the equalised speed

also the location seems pretty unfair since Superman would get stronger, or not since you can't grow infinite since it's still infinite

Genericstickman said:
But wouldn't you need to restart the vote count since most of the votes are FRAing before the equalised speed
Those people who voted for Superman has other reasons for Superman winning then simply speed blitzing if you read their comments. So no, resetting vote isn't necessary, their vote still counts.

I reread all of them and the only valid current ones is the fact that Superman has a slight AP advantage and the fact that this battle is taking place in a blue sun which would give Superman an unfair advantage

UsernameMan12 said:
My vote goes for Superman. He was flying faster than the end of creation which is probably a absurd many times FTL. Considering how our observable universe is billions of light years apart, Superman casually outpaced the collapse of the creation, and went to Earth's location, had two conversations and allowed it to catch back up shows he must be really damn fast. Not to mention he's fighting in a blue star where he will have nigh-infinite recharge and nigh-infinite stat boosting along with developing new unknown powers.
Thelastmlg wrote:

with he man speed being unknown and superman increasing in speed and power every second, + probally having a AP advantage for scaling from mr mxy, i don't see him losing there.

Had other reasons despite the fact these two mostly talk about his speed and the fact he'll get amped in this fighting zone, plus two FRAs to that?

I am deeply in doubt.

Considering we don't know much of Strange Visitor Superman, and that he should be comparable to He-Man (Superman reached a space Mxyzptlk couldn't reach, He-Man was vastly above Hordak who could recreate all of creation), in speed equal he gets kind of ****** up. Superman has no resistance to Reality Warping, or EE, which He-Man has at his disposal.

Even without those, there isn't much that makes me think Superman is a more skilled combatant.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Considering we don't know much of Strange Visitor Superman, and that he should be comparable to He-Man (Superman reached a space Mxyzptlk couldn't reach, He-Man was vastly above Hordak who could recreate all of creation), in speed equal he gets kind of ****** up. Superman has no resistance to Reality Warping, or EE, which He-Man has at his disposal.
Even without those, there isn't much that makes me think Superman is a more skilled combatant.
So who do you vote for?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
He-Man for this ^^^

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
pretty sure scalling to mr mxy is more impressive

he-man sounds above baseline

m mxy one shotted a 5D world with 5D beings there

Overlord775 said:
He-Man scale to Skeletor, who should scales quite a lot above someone that could destroy a 5-D multiverse
so is like this:

he-man = skeletor >>> baseline 5D

strange visitor >= mr mxy > a civilization of 5D's + baseline 5D structure

so he holds the AP advantage, now depends on how attacks first.

Overlord775 said:
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
He-Man for this ^^^
Eternian: 5

Kryptonian: 4

Inconclusive: 0

Back