• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

massive slime durability upgrade?

In the mid-game of Epic Battle Fantasy 5, there is an NPC called Izumi in Greenwood Village who asks you to collect 3 types of slimes for her to make "the best punching bags ever." If you complete this quest, you get to fight these slimes, which have 9999999 health each (Much more health than the entire EBF5 party, even after the late-game) , and have 100% resistance (in other words, immunity) to Death and Doom.

Is this an outlier, or could this be added to the Slime's page?

Yeah, those slimes are especially trained to be extremely though, it wouldn't scale to any normal slime.

Even then it's hard to quantify their durability as you can damage them since mid game

Kaltias said:
Yeah, those slimes are especially trained to be extremely though, it wouldn't scale to any normal slime.
Even then it's hard to quantify their durability as you can damage them since mid game
That's about why I put their lowest possible ratings for AP and durability: at least 9-C from being more than capable of handling Legolas (a very early-game NPC and a bow-wielder) and at least High 8-C for Big Slimes for their feat of quaking the earth (based on a 3.5 magnitude quake, which is about the lowest that can be felt).

Ye, i don't have issues with their ratings, i was just pointing out why the immortal trained slimes can't really scale to the others

Back