• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Saint Seiya Revisions

@AtziluthGod

Never said Milo is the weakest, but h is undoubtedly the fourth weakest Gold Saint.

"I don't think Kanon was holding back"

He did.

AFAIK, don't characters become stronger in Saint Seiya when they should be getting "weaker"? Like isn't that when they burn their Cosmos and their attacks become stronger. That's how Seiya and company win their battles. When Saga lost 4 of his senses and took heavy damage from Milo and Aiolia, I would argue that his Cosmos was actually getting stronger... Does anyone else agree?

No, because the narrative made it very clear that he was very weak. He was coughing, grunting and could barely stand.

Oh, that makes sense then. I haven't read that part of the manga yet and the anime never depicted him to weakened that much. I just never assumed a physically weakened character's AP would be affected. Thanks for clearing that up!

So when do the changes get made, Matt? Cause looking at it now still, you have a whole lot of support to do this.

I agree with Cross. There is a heavy amount of support to this thread and the Lifting Strength thing has been resolved. So I believe the upgrades can be done now.

Matthew has been quite overworked lately. We have to give him room to relax as well.

It's this, the DC Revisions, multiple Wiki Dramas, Real Life...

Yeah, it's no wonder I haven't had the time nor will to edit practically all the profiles of a Verse.

Well, we greatly appreciate all of your hard work in any case.

So yeah, this has been ignored for 18 days... Sorry.

Tomorrow I will try starting the edit. I will finally have enough time and will.

One example is This page, then for the Saint Seiya page: Michael and God/Yahwed are marked as red instead of normal like the others. With this upgrade the Striking Strength of several characters are fixed because Star level characters are Class XGJ+ that is for Star level+ characters. Everyone is MFTL+ through miracles from Capricorn, other pages have only MFTL speed for miracles. Pages like Hades and Cronus should have reduced image gallery, Cronus should have at least Galactic Strength, Pegasus Kouga has Mach 1 speed? and the likely higher things should be removed for Tenma.

Well, given the 4 day wiki shutdown, I suppose that this was never dealt with.

It was never given the chance, yes. With the shutdown finally over for us, we can finally get this over with.

Just remembering this Matt since this is Saint Seiya related, but given you're likely to not add this for a while and thus annoy me again into adding it for you just like with the characters resistances thing, but doesn't those like Seiya possess the ability to target and destroy a targets soul? I recall someone here on the wikia saying that, but I wanted to know if that's real or not...

Just saying the fact here, man. I'm willing to add that part for you if you give me the word...

hello i am new here and

if gaia can create something like cronus or zeus

it doesn't mean she is superior than both of them and sorry for my bad english

Back