• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive One Punch Man page deletions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fist Fight Djinn (Appears for one chapter and dies almost immediately after appearing. No scaling relevance)
Game-Berus (Appears for one chapter and dies. No scaling relevance)
The Great Food Tub (No feats at all. No scaling relevance. Most significant thing he's done is become lunch for Pig God)
Surprise Attack Plum (Appears for one chapter and dies. Has no scaling relevance)
Sour Face (Barely any scaling relevance)
Lin Lin (Very little appearances and little scaling relevance)
Zakos (Very little appearances and little scaling relevance)
Should I start deleting these ones? Nobody appears to have even the remotest contention with the profiles getting axed.

Last edited:
Face Ripper had a more competitive fight with G4 Genos than DSK and Mosquito girl in the simulation. No reason to delete him.
Also Armored Chief Clerk is a very important profile tyvm

Yeah, I also think Face Ripper should be fine.

It'd kind of be like deleting Awakened Cockroach (although he maybe has some potential FTL scaling or whatever).

It'd kind of be like deleting Awakened Cockroach (although he maybe has some potential FTL scaling or whatever).
That's not a fair comparison. AC at least gets to keep his page as he's part of Orochi being able to negate his killing sense.

AC at least has some relevant scaling, while Face Ripper doesn't

That's not on Orochi's profile. Also, you can have the ability without having AC's profile, it's just a few more words.

No he doesn't. Here's all the profiles that link to him.

Still, if all he does it potentially give Orochi an ability that's probably useful in very specific situations, I fail to see the 'important scaling' part.

It'd be different if we scaled their speed (even though you could simply scale them without having AC's profile), but that's not happening.

AC at least gets to keep his page as he's part of Orochi being able to negate his killing sense.

Eh? When was Orochi stated to do that?

That's not even on his profile.

I swear to god we started to add that in that SOL CRT

It was Orochi being able to impale AC before AC could react, and AC could sense killing intent and move before the opponent even starts the attack.

I swear to god we started to add that in that SOL CRT

It was Orochi being able to impale AC before AC could react, and AC could sense killing intent and move before the opponent even starts the attack.

But that doesn't confirm negation at all.

Should I delete Accel? Nobody seems to disagree, and he's not even in the manga.

Edit: Kenzan Rat, too.

Should I delete Accel? Nobody seems to disagree, and he's not even in the manga.

Edit: Kenzan Rat, too.
Delete Saitama.🗿

Anyways yeah probably. We don't even have WC pages for the important characters, idk why some random WC character that is currently utterly useless for scaling at the moment has a page. WC characters don't contribute to manga scaling, which is currently the only relevant scaling. Same with the weird rat thing.

Ground Dragon (No worthwhile feats. Appears for one chapter and dies. No scaling relevance)
Tongue Stretcher (No feats. Appears for one chapter and that's it. No scaling relevance)
Pluton (Anime only. Does nothing and dies)
Scaledon (Appears for one chapter and dies. Has no scaling relevance)
Nobody seems to object to these profiles (even though I'd argue the top 3 could be made better in some ways). Can I delete them?

Deleted. That leaves
Giant Snowman (Literally does nothing. Appears for one panel in a chapter extra and that's it. Some may argue we could keep around for his GPE and that could be useful for scaling, but no one scales to him IIRC, his GPE is only High 7-C)
Free Hugger (Appears for one chapter and dies. No scaling relevance)
Face Ripper (Appears for one chapter and dies. No scaling relevance)
Marshall Gorilla (Appears for one chapter. No scaling relevance)
Ancient King (Anime only. His manga appearance is only like one panel. Has no feats at all. Dies in one chapter)
Super Mouse (Does pretty much nothing and dies. Little scaling relevance)
Unihorn (No feats. Appears for one chapter. Getting chewed is the most noteworthy thing he did)
I still believe GS should go.

Leaning towards deletion on Free Hugger (the profile is literally one of the worst unironic pages I've seen on this wiki).

Still disagree with Face Ripper, but I also don't care that much (imo, it's not good, but not exactly bad enough to warrant deletion, and doesn't have any major issues like the other profiles).

Neutral on Marshall Gorilla.

Leaning strongly towards deletion on Ancient King.

Largely neutral on Super Mouse, since I suppose he does have regen (not that it's even remotely top tier).

Agree with Unihorn. His feats aren't any more impressive than getting kicked by a casual Garou. Someone said that his profile has interest, but I strongly disagree, as the profile been left in the dust so long that the Kombu Infinity scaling hasn't been switched out for the Sky Folk.

Still disagree with Face Ripper, but I also don't care that much (imo, it's not good, but not exactly bad enough to warrant deletion, and doesn't have any major issues like the other profiles).
Fair I suppose

I still don't think Super Mouse is anything special tbh. I guess it could be grounds to support how Bomb's whirlwind iron cutting fist can negate even his regen? But I don't feel like that's enough

To me, it seems like Murata's just giving a limitation to Super Mouse's regeneration, especially since Garou only cut up its arm while Bomb can easily shred monsters.

That's part of the reason why I think the profile should be deleted, but Murata's statements aren't always taken at face value.

BTW, don't forget about GOD's page. I saved his page in a sandbox in case for future stuff.

We're likely gonna get folded for this but whatever.

These.

Though I don't really mind keeping them (barring Free Hugger), at this point.

If anyone still wants them, state your case now.

Deleted. Should I close this?

Also, I encourage anyone to recreate the better profiles if they wish, but they need to have much more substance than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back