• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive FF9 Revisions/Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if we accept Universe Level Necron, his grand cross feat can apply to the party since it is the 'best' feat in game.

Scaling the party to Necron is the same as scaling all the other parties to the final boss, which you should also ask for Promestein and Everlasting to upgrade them as well.

Dark649 said:
Scaling the party to Necron is the same as scaling all the other parties to the final boss, which you should also ask for Promestein and Everlasting to upgrade them as well.
You are right.

This is a one way street it seems.

FF1 Chaos and the party would be also upgraded to 4-A since Chaos made a realm filled with stars, which is a 4-A feat.

So these are your proposals:

1] Upgrade FF1 party to 4-A from Chaos, who made a 4-A realm.

2] Upgrade FF5 Party to Omnipresent 2-C from Neo Exdeath since you might think that he became one with the void on a 2-C scale.

3] Upgrade FF8 Party to Low 2-C Omnipresent from Time Compression Ultimecia.

4] Upgrade FF9 Party to Low 2-C FTL from Necron feats.

5] Scale FF11 Party to 2-C Massively FTL+ from Shinryu.

6] Upgrade FF12 Party to FTL+ Low 2-C from Zodiark final attack.

7] Upgrade some characters speeds to FTL+ from Transformed Gilgamesh.

8] List all the abilities, which the characters can learn like Healing, Elemental Manipulation, Stealing and etc. for example Auron.

We will wait for for Promestein, Matthew and Everlasting to accept them or not.

1) No, outlier and discussed many times already.

2) that doesn't make them Omnipresent

3) no, and only Squall defeats Ultimecia

4) No

5) Dunno

6) No, outlier

7) Dunno

8) In FFX that is very much game mechanics as any character can break out of their default class and learn every single ability.

I also agree with you Matt, the upgrades that Kink wants seems exaggerated to me. Also i forgot to said that Exdeath was engulfed by the void and did not merged with it.

@Dark

For the record, I only consented to the FFIX ability changes. I wasn't following the thread closely enough to accept the others.

1) I don't agree with this. There isn't enough corroborating this feat.

2) 2-C maybe, but definitely not omnipresent. You don't have to be omnipresent to fight an omnipresent.

3) As far as I'm aware, Squall and his party were present to fight Ultimecia. Even if Squall dealt the finishing blow, the rest of the party should scale for being remotely capable of helping.

4) If you need to destroy an external source to trigger the end of the universe, that isn't exactly a Low 2-C feat.

5) Haven't played FFXI nor do I know its lore well enough to comment.

6) Probably not.

7) Which series are you specifying?

8) This should really be applied to every FF sans FFI and FFIV.

I aint got the time to talk about all the verse changes but I dont think I am part of the universe+ camp.

I am more so in the middle.

But even you agreed to the ability changes matt so wouldnt it be best to apply them?

That is the main point of the thread.

I also didnt want universe level necron and party.

I do not. I already discussed this with ever that I do not believe in that and Low 2-C party for consistency sake.

I am closer in the realms of High 4-C party.

I am more neutral though, if there is more elaborate evidence to be presented, I will take it.

But there isnt much supporting a universe level necron.

Edit: Minus one vague statement, and one how memoria works statement.

Still waiting on that.

I should clarify I am also fine with where zidane is at, I just want those abilities added primarily.

The Adevnturer (XI and Abyssean), Prishe (XI and Abyssean), and Selh'teus (XI and Abyssean) already get scaled to pre-absorption of the Keeper Promathia, who was the one actually merging the dimesnions together.

Calc is likely denied. Since there is no major objection to the ability revisions, should I go ahead and add them on the profiles?

Also, since some characters can only learn a few or not, I do think that is worthy of mention It is not like 10 and 12 where anyone can everything.

since repuzzan and ever agree with me, can I go through with the changes? @Antvasima

Just the abilities tho, no tier upgrade.

If Reppuzan and The Everlasting have accepted this, I think that it should be fine.

I will get started today then.

I think this issue is mostly done, this thread can be closed.

If there an issue in the future, I am sure ever, myself, dark or reppuzan will make a crt.

Okay. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back