• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

'' Possible Immunity to Poison Manipulation (Was bit with what appears to be Pit Vipers with no sign of being hurt or poisoned in anyway and just shrugged it off)''

I mean, this doesnt seems like Immunity, I would prefer just ''possible resistance to poison manipulation'', what is ur thoughts about it?

I dont think that this is controversial =/

And Dracula daughter (Mavis) need to have her ''possibly Immunity'' reworded as well, cuz she has it due this ''Possible Immunity to Poison Manipulation (Mavis, being apart of the Dracula family line, should likely possess all of these abilities, some of them even shown already)'', so, its better to change her ''Immunity'' to resistance as well

Last edited:
I agree with this. Immunity tends to be NLF so this should obviously be reworded to specify it's a resistance.

It's straightforward enough and you have the agreement of multiple people, so I'd say that's enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back